Door Speaker Spacer

Started by crankshaft, January 17, 2004, 11:45

crankshaft

Hi All;

Does anyone have a sketch (with dimensions ?) of the speaker spacer that I have seen in other posts changing the stock speakers ??

I don't have access to my 2 at the moment and would like to knock them up before I start stripping off the door panels.

Many Thanx

PeterC
2001 SMT - Pete

Slacey

Buster's yer man, he's made plenty... try a PM.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

crankshaft

Hi Slacey;

Thanx, I actually sent him a PM a few days ago but haven't got a reply so I thought I would ask on the forum.

Cheers

PeterC
2001 SMT - Pete

Liz

Thats a point, where is Buster!!!??? I miss his spelling...... maybe he is fitting his Remus   s:) :) s:)
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Slacey

Yes, his abscence is noticed; I'm hoping no-one asks any really technical ICE questions, as I'm a bit lost without my master  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  , saying that there seems to be a few more on here now that know their stuff  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

crankshaft

Hi;

I have created a sketch, if someone can let me have the diameters A - D and angle F then I will add the dimensions so that others can use it too !

I am assuming that the 3 holes are equi-spaced at 120 degrees, but they may very no be !

Cheers

PeterC
2001 SMT - Pete

Anonymous

phewww guys been very bizzy sorry with my final year exams but last one tomorrow YAY

oh Pm sent back by the way   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   in adition to the PM i will take the drawing crank was drawen and add dimentions on tuesday my ICE buddies   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   LOL

Tags: