Help - Headunit Model Number (JVC)

Started by Anonymous, January 24, 2004, 14:36

Anonymous

Hey guys,

I've been offered this with the remote for £100 i am trying to find some info on it but can't find any details so model number would be appreciated.

Cheers

James

Anonymous

Looks like it's a JVC KW XC770 CD Cassette Receiver to me.

Found this page that looks like the same unit http://ecoustics.consumerreview.com/pscCarReview/Car+Audio/CD+Receivers/KW,XC770,CD,Cassette,Receiver/PRD_97754_2861crx.aspx

Not that I was bored or anything   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

There's a manual available for it here

s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

not much of an improvemnet over the sony factory fit one

Anonymous

Ahhh but remember i have the Fisher Price one lol.

Does the price sound about right?

Anonymous

yeah but for another £100 you would be able to get much better sound and SQ from other modles JVC is a ok make but not that modle !

i would recomend and Alpine or Pioneer above £160 and you would get a good arounder

Anonymous

Yeah i see what you are saying but i want double din   s:? :? s:?  

The only ones i have seen are £400and over   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

You know of any cheaper options?

Cheers mate

James.

Anonymous

why double din ?

but double dins are not very popular and noramally not a very good spec So

i would go for it then if you want a double din

Anonymous

I dunno, i've always wanted one lol, i know the spec isn't that great but i just like them, i dunno why.

What i reckon would be a great idea is a h/u (double din) with a TV screen on the front of it, like the built in ones you get in the more expensive cars.

Never mind lol

Anonymous

you can get them errr dont tell the others but if you buy max power they are advertsed in teh ICE section there around £500 tho but tehy play DVD and CD

but for that price your better off buying a single din flip out screen as it would have a larger spec

Anonymous

PMSL - us young 'uns have to stick 2gether, altho even i stopped buyin those unless there is a report on SEMA or the like.

I thought i was onto a good idea with those screens - oh well next time lol.

Cheers for the help mate.

James.

Tags: