Alpine car audio (CDE 9880RHL)or(IDAX100)

Started by Anonymous, November 19, 2008, 23:38

Anonymous

Hi, I'm looking for a decent incar audio to use with my ipod classic. Does anyone have any of these fitted-CDE9880RHL or IDAX100? wondering if one of these would be a decent upgrade to the facelift model stock Sony system?
I've had Alpine before and was always impressed with the sound.
Cj

Anonymous

Update:

Went for the IDAX100 simply because you have the option of colour light & seems a higher spec.
Booked in to fit next week with new speakers etc.
Will let you ppl know the goodies & if any baddies on this one  later.

Cj  s:) :) s:)

northernalex

Nice one.. Hope its good.. cant be any worse than the Toyota one.
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

Anonymous

Quote from: "northernalex"Nice one.. Hope its good.. cant be any worse than the Toyota one.

s:D :D s:D  Thanks Alex, you think it's a decent enough upgrade then? I'm wondering if i'll need any subs or extra amps etc...I don't want boy racer boom,just a bita base would be v nice   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

uktotty

Bit of bass is awlays good, look out for a "Basslink X" powered sub, fits in the bins

Anonymous

Quote from: "uktotty"Bit of bass is awlays good, look out for a "Basslink X" powered sub, fits in the bins

Ooo...nice one Russ,i would'nt mind looseing a bin for abita base   s:) :) s:)  I'll google & see where there sell them.

Anonymous

All fitted today  s:D :D s:D  

Had the IDAX100 fitted today,great sound,crystal clear and seems to have enough base without a subwoofer.Has bluetooth for the mobile and great colorscreen.Looks pretty too!
The ipod cables connected to the head unit and cable fitted in the glovebox-Now no more cds to scratch.Cd free.
 Bought the new ipod classic as it has 120Gb so will fit all my album collection on.Just need to get a stand to secure it in the glovebox so it dos'nt slide around.
Well worth considering this unit if your thinking of upgrading.
Cj

Edit:- Before anyone rushes out to buy an ipod classic to load their music onto...i would'nt if i were you, unless your a hardcore DJ!
I've uploaded all my albums equivalent to 40days of constant music and still only used 5GB.
The Nano would have been fine for just music. Whatever can i do with the 115GB left   s:scared: :scared: s:scared:  

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: