Navpod and Screen

Started by dj2k21, October 16, 2010, 09:05

dj2k21

Hi boys and girls, probably a massive long shot here but I have a navpod that I had re trimmed in cream leather to match my new interior but the problem I have is that I don't have the screen that goes with it. My intentions are to either link it to my double din so I can have a dvd playing on that screen for my passenger whilst I have the sat nav showing on the double din itself. I know my head unit can do this as its called dual zone.

So my questions are..... Does anyone have a screen they want to sell? Do those screens have an AV input on them?  Or could somebody point me in the direction of an aftermarket screen that might do the job?

I am also toying with the idea of having the screen linked directly to my link G4 ecu to display what its doing.... If that's possible lol.

Thanks guys.
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

JiMR2

Not sure exactly but i think the old bill might have something to say about a DVD playing whilst the vehicle is moving... whether your watching or not  s:( :( s:(  

If you know what size screen your after id get on ebay and order yourself a screen up. Maybe have that screen 2nd as a reversing screen with camera in rear...

the screens do have AV inputs on them - what double din do you have?
AKA Cinnamon Jim

Tags: