Extra sockets

Started by Anonymous, September 23, 2011, 14:18

Anonymous

When I go away on long journeys I often have my sat-nav plugged in to the ciggie lighter socket and more often then not need to keep the battery charged up on my humungs Dell Streak.

I used to have a double plug hanging loose in Slapa and was going to do the same until I thought about the ash tray.

So.................  

Folds out the way when not needed    s:D :D s:D  

I must admit it took a bit of fabricating and the ashtray is not fit for purpose any more but that won't bother me   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

kentsmudger

Very clever, and neatly done too.
[size=85] Unichip, full Hayward & Scott exhaust, race cat and manifold - markiii pipe, K & N panel, EBC Ultimax Slotted Discs, EBC pads, TTE springs, Corky\'s Breastplate, front & rear strut braces, brass shift bushes, Hankook Ventus V12 Evos, CG-Lock. Bama deflector, Mongos, Devs key cover, TTE gear-knob. My car and my pics of other cars.

[centre] 'I am, and ever will be a white socks, pocket protector, nerdy engineer' - Neil Armstrong (1930 – 2012) [/size][/centre]

Anonymous

Neat job Les. Where did you acquire bits? Did you jump off the cig wires?

Anonymous

Quote from: "dick2ski"Neat job Les. Where did you acquire bits? Did you jumb off thr cig wires?

Halfords for the twin socket and scotchlocked into original wires (It worked without a problem for a few years in Slapa   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  )

Anonymous

Has that Sony unit got Satnav?

Anonymous

Quote from: "dick2ski"Has that Sony unit got Satnav?

No.....It's THIS  one   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Wonder why they didnt build in satnav? Ive got a similar no name chinese unit which has igo8 built in. Got digi TV/blutoof/card/cd/in one. Shame its eject motor died after 3 months. The rest still works though. What can you expect for £275?

Anonymous

Quote from: "dick2ski"Wonder why they didnt build in satnav? Ive got a similar no name chinese unit which has igo8 built in. Got digi TV/blutoof/card/cd/in one. Shame its eject motor died after 3 months. The rest still works though. What can you expect for £275?

Sore point with me   s:? :? s:?  ...............

Tried 2 Chinese pieces of crap and both of them were faulty, ended up losing nearly £300 sending one back to "PURELAMP" ......(Remember that name) Thieving scum bags!!!!!

Anonymous

Sounds like mine 85% brill, 15% turd.

Tags: