DVD Player

Started by GregDavies, April 4, 2012, 21:54

GregDavies

Hey everyone, Ive just spotted this on Ebay and was wondering if anyone has anything similar. And also would this fit ok in my 2?

m http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/D1205-UK-Stoc ... 079wt_1270 m

Also, has anyone changed to an aftermarket dvd player? and have they had any issues with the automatic ariel going up and down?

Cheers

AckersMR2

It's a single din unit so depending on what you have now you might have to get a single din adaptor? Not sure how good it's going to be for £129.
IMHO if I was look for a big screen unit I would look for a double din one rather than a single din one with a motorised screen?
My only car is a Ducati 

GregDavies

Ive got the factory fitted double din unit at the min, and i agree, i wud prefer a double din player rather than a motorised single din. The only thing thats swaying me to this one is that you can remove the screen completely, just a bit of security really.

JiMR2

I have an aftermarket DVD playing Pioneer double din i fitted some time back... only used the DVD function twice i think, once in an hours standstill on the M25 and second time at the beach with a bag of chips as the heavens decided to open... sad but true...  

Whilst every thing was ripped apart i put a switch in to allow me to manually control the arial as a) I never use the radio and b) I didnt want to look like an RC car any longer... its a common enough mod and real easy to do!  s:) :) s:)
AKA Cinnamon Jim

Tags: