Not mr2 but.....my bmw

Started by dj2k21, January 17, 2013, 22:02

dj2k21

Guys, got my replacement heater panel control today to try sort my heaters out. They only blow on the windscreen and floor. So I whipped out the panel and there was supposed to be 4 wires plugged in but only 3 were. The one that wasnt seems to control where the head comes from which is my problem, however as soon as I plug that wire in the heater panel switches off. If I remove it it starts again.  I know that the old owner obviously was aware of it the swine but im stumped as to what to do?

Ive made a video which im uploading to youtube to try show u all.

Any ideas?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

dj2k21

Now with video

m https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bE39Dw ... ata_player m
[size=85]Veilside Fortune Kit| Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels| Veilside Pro-Drag Exhaust | MWR Stage 4 Race Built Engine | FRD Custom Turbo Conversion | Veilside Turbo Manifold | Link G4 ECU | Flocked & Leather Trimmed Interior | Cobra Misano Seats | Cobra 4 Point Harnesses | Face Lift Front & Rear Lights | Corky\'s Breast Plate | C-one Rear Strut Brace | C-one Engine Damper | Speed Source Engine Mount Inserts | Tein Super Street Coilovers & EDFC | Defi Oil Pressure & Boost Gauges & Daisy Chain Control Unit | BMC Air Intake | D2 8 Pot Big Brake Conversion | Plus Much Much More![/size]

mrzwei

You need to get your hands on the wiring diagram to find out where the other end of that plug comes from. Probably via a fuse so it is worth checking out the boxes to start with (what does what is usually inside the lid if you haven't got a manual).
If you've got a multimeter then you can check if the plug is 'live' in the first place.
Ex.MR2 SMT sadly missed.
Saab 9-5 Turbo, Hirsch stage 1, Sports suspension and anti roll bars, uprated disks, sports intake and filter and various other bits. 210bhp, 320Nm.
Talbot Express campervan with carb, distributor, coil and no cat! SOLD

dj2k21

Yeah ive got a Haynes manual on route too. Blooming annoying like. Why cant people just be honest about the cars they sell.

Tags: