Newbie question. what features has the 04 '2 got???

Started by Anonymous, June 11, 2004, 20:08

Anonymous

yeah thanks for that but i was mainly after the power spec of the stock radio system and speakers etc

Liz

Quote from: "MR2Roadster"cool, thanks for the advice. Ive seena lovely new head unit which plays cds, mp3s and digital radio. So i might splash out on that with the rest of the system stock. Then if its not good enough then buy a new amp and speakers.

Don't do it this way around, the stock speakers are the ultimate in crap, why have a blingy new stereo playing thorough low-fi speakers  s:?: :?: s:?:   I just changed the speakers to the focals as per the link that Mark has given you, this alone makes the world of difference with just that and some dynamat.
Quote from: "MR2Roadster"Also if i upgrade the speakers does this mean cutting holes in the doors????? or can you get speakers that are the same size?????

thanks

The focals sit in the same holes as the stock speakers IIRC. I am sure someone will be along to correct me if I am wrong!! There is loads available on this forum for the advice that you are after, regarding upgrading the speakers - with pictures and about dynamat.
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

thanks, i think ill take a closer look at the focal speakers....

Markiiii the ones that you sued for the tutorial on here what spec are they, do u have the model number???? Ive looked on the search forum and also on the link, but cant find it

Sorry to be a pest.    s:? :? s:?

markiii

it's actually Busters tutorial, but they are Focal 165A 6.5" components.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Tags: