How To Request - If you have a question, please read...

Started by Anonymous, September 6, 2013, 13:02

Anonymous

Hi Everyone,

I have recently had my MR2 written off  s:o :o s:o

However I have bought a new one and bought my last one back as salvage. I will be swapping everything accross and so will be reinstalling everything.

Therefore if you would like pictures/video demonstrations/dimensions/opinions/details on how to do something then please let me know and i will make sure i include it in the biggest How to guide of the century!

I will hopefully have this done by the end of the month, but it might creap into next month.

Please could you list below any questions / pictures etc and I will include it.

Rich

Wabbitkilla

[MOD]It's impolite to shout (i.e. caps lock used in over-drive), title updated so as not to offend [/MOD]
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Wabbitkilla

Rich I think it would be great for you to document anything you're moving over with photographs.
It would help remove the mystery for many people and show that it's not a big deal for some jobs.   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Go for it.   s8) 8) s8)
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Treboeth

Nice to see you got another 2

Tags: