Tacho size

Started by Dougster7, July 4, 2016, 09:48

Dougster7

Hi,
Doe anyone know off hand what the gauge size is for the rev counter on our cars, looking to swap out for an aftermarket one with built in shift lights but not sure how they are measured. Any help much appreciated  s:) :) s:)
2ZZ by Rogue

cptspaulding

Are you going to get on that goes up to 11?
Former owner 2003, 2zz conversion.

Dougster7

Would love it to rev that high  s:) :) s:)  Saw one that goes up to 10 with shift lights built in which would be better for the 2zz but more I think about it the more it would be just for show as I always hit the limiter changing up...and besides its kinda cool revving it off the clock  s:) :) s:)  in 2 minds now...

Have you had your 2zz test drive yet Stuart?
2ZZ by Rogue

cptspaulding

I've had a ride along on the limits day but not had a test drive.

Was that an invitation Dougie?   s:P :P s:P

Dougster7

You're welcome to take it for a test run, I'm in Callander so if you're up this way give me a shout and we can arrange some thing, usually about at the weekends. Will pm my mobile

What's your thoughts on 2zz from what you've experienced so far?
2ZZ by Rogue

cptspaulding

I'm trying to save for a deposit on a flat. Meanwhile driving an oilburner (albeit otherwise running sweet) & trying very hard not to think about upgrading =p

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Dougster7

Once the seed is sown....
When I was wee I used to think a caravan would do me just fine so I could afford a Ferrari....few years later I have a house and my roadster....man I missed out on that caravan  s;) ;) s;)

Flat first buddy but the offer of a good hurl round these roads is always there if the notion takes you beyond self control lol
2ZZ by Rogue

Tags: