Under dash subwoofer and amplifier

Started by mitreklov, April 12, 2019, 18:28

mitreklov

Hi all,

I'm looking to sell on my MR2 but can't decide if the JL Audio subwoofer, under dash sub bass cabinet and Genesis Profile 2 power amp, is worth leaving in the car or removing and offering as a separate sale. I have decided to remove the Pioneer head unit to fit into my new car and refitted the original Toyota radio/CD in the two, so the sub is kind of surplus now.

Is anybody on the forum interested in the complete kit, cabinet, driver, amp and cabling if I were to remove it? I'd rather it went to someone who would appreciate it. I know these items are tricky to come by now.

Let me know if it would be of interest and I'll be happy to supply more details, pictures and so on.

Of course, if anybody is interested in the subwoofer, amp cabling and the blue 2006 MR2 it is fitted too, be sure to let me know.   

Cheers

2006 Spectra Blue, Hardtop, AC

StuC

They usually sell.
Personally I'd take it out and sell it on.
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

s12vea

How much would you want for the under dash sub?
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

DanRS4x

I'm looking for a nice MR2 as my custard was written off recently. Can you let me have details please. Not really fused about the sub and amp so long as it's removed nicely :)
Oscar (the Grouch) named for the grumbly exhaust note
2005 silver HT/AC, Stainless Creations twin exhaust, Tein lowering springs, Ultra Racing front strut brace, Dev's door bushings (more mods to come)

mitreklov

Thanks for your input.

If I took it out I'd like to sell the sub as a complete kit, amp, sub and a few cables. How does £185 sound, plus whatever it costs to post it.

mitreklov

Hi DanRS4x

The two is a blue 2006, 76000 miles, mot'ed a couple of weeks ago. I'll be selling it with the factory hardtop, it has ac, although currently it has a leak and will need re-gassing. Black leather interior. Paintwork is generally pretty good, refurbished wheels. Owned it for the past two years and enjoyed every minute of it, 100% reliable. First registered in Northern Ireland and has an NI reg plate. It has some service history and I've tended to it over the past couple of years. The car now resides in East Sussex.

I'm only selling the car as my business now requires me to spend more time on longer motorway journeys and while the two is a delight to drive, it is not really a grand tourer, so I'm looking to replace it with something better suited.

If you are genuinely interested I'll be happy to post pictures and more details. I do intend to post it on the for sale forum once I have cleaned it and taken some pictures.

DanRS4x

Oscar (the Grouch) named for the grumbly exhaust note
2005 silver HT/AC, Stainless Creations twin exhaust, Tein lowering springs, Ultra Racing front strut brace, Dev's door bushings (more mods to come)

s12vea

Quote from: mitreklov on April 13, 2019, 06:52
Thanks for your input.

If I took it out I'd like to sell the sub as a complete kit, amp, sub and a few cables. How does £185 sound, plus whatever it costs to post it.

Fair too expensive.

GLWTS
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

mitreklov

Tags: