tom256

Toyota MR2 Roadster 2005 TF300 Silver Streak Mica
Team Impul NS-GT2 '17
Zero header + Zero cat + TTE Exhaust
TRD Door Stabilizer
Denso TT Iridium

Ardent

househead

Quote from: Ardent on February 25, 2020, 23:27requires sign in?

Works here, might be a mobile vs PC browser thing?

You wouldn't like it anyway Jase, far too much of a mod! :D

I actually find those progressive indicators quite distracting. Granted I wouldn't see it if it was on my car but I generally try to practice what I preach! Nice find though nonetheless ... definitely a way to make your car unique.

You cannot view this attachment.
2004 Sable Red Edition, TTE Twin Exhaust, Toyosports Manifold

Ardent

Sweet Jesus.
I need to sit under the stairs in the dark.

Good job its lent, I can repent for looking. (for those in the know, does that count?)

I was already giving up moderation. Hey ho.

tom256

I think it should be possibile to remove LED driver circuit, and just connect diodes with resistors(to limit current) direct to car electrical circuit.
Anyway would be nice to have standard LED lights.
Toyota MR2 Roadster 2005 TF300 Silver Streak Mica
Team Impul NS-GT2 '17
Zero header + Zero cat + TTE Exhaust
TRD Door Stabilizer
Denso TT Iridium

td_100

Quote from: tom256 on February 25, 2020, 22:48Take a look what I just found:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000398687502.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.28e03c00I7Dpsc&mp=1

I ordered these and they work great, far brighter than standard, however I was washing the car and the plastic retaining clip broke at the slightest touch, definitely not the same quality as OEM.

Stuey2uk

Oh - just ordered some yesterday - better use some 'silicon mastic ' to fit 'em ( when they arrive.)

ucb

Not sure of the value of dynamic side repeaters. Front and rear possibly (even though I don't fancy them), but side seems largely pointless as the movement of the light is either to the front or back of the car, not to the relevant turn.

Stuey2uk

Yes  - but if I put them in the right way round -   it will look like I'm going faster ;-)

Tags: