Stock CD Player - 58806 Matsushita Model No: 86120-42061

Started by Anonymous, November 30, 2005, 15:29

Anonymous

I've managed to sort out the wiring for this but all it does when I connect it up is make a small whirring noise and then NOTHING! Nothing happens until i disconnect and then reconnect the power and it makes the whirring noise again!! anyone got anu suggestions??! I'm putting this into my '92 MR2 Turbo and have connected all the wires correctly.  Will it not work without the TNS system connected???

roger

Craig, some ICE expert around here might help, but you do realise this is Roadster country.

Sorry stock 1992 h/us just don't come into our normal repetoire, about 7 years too early.   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Anonymous

sorry, the unit is a stock unit from a 2000 mr2 roadster! do hope theres an expert out there who can help!!

edward.carter

stock on every mr2 roadster is a sony? (as far as im aware)  must have been changed previously  s:?: :?: s:?:

Anonymous

ok, now im really confused!!!  do any mr2 roadsters have the 58806 double din cd plyaer/radio that connects to the tns sat nav system??

SteveJ

Quote from: "edward.carter"stock on every mr2 roadster is a sony? (as far as I'm aware)  must have been changed previously  s:?: :?: s:?:

Pre '03 was Sony, post '03 is the Matsushita TNS unit.

edward.carter

Ahh fair enough   s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

my mistake, it was actually taken from an '03 roadster.  you can have a look here of you lije - thats the one i bought! have a look at item number: 5829470294 on ebay, thats the one i bought!  ive searched on google and read something that says that the display is controlled by a third connector so just connecting the power and speakers will be no good??

Tags: