new mr2 owner confused!!

Started by Anonymous, June 23, 2004, 11:57

Anonymous

i have a pioneer deh900 series head unit and want to put it in my completely standard '01 roadster. can someone please tell me where i can get a facia adaptor that is compatible with the above HU.

i've read the forums but seem to to be getting more and more confused!

i've tried asking in halfords and alike but they dont seem to know much more than me...

any help would be very greatly recieved.

cheers deano.

Hope4Sun

Not sure if these parts are still available, try this article to see if it will help  s:) :) s:)

m http://www.euroroadster.com/articles/Sh ... acment.xml m

Andy
R35 GTR<br />X Sable 05 Roadster To many mods to list

Anonymous

my upright pillars arnt finished off like that on the inside! they're hollow and look cheap compared to that!   s:( :( s:(

SteveJ

Quote from: "Tomr2"my upright pillars arnt finished off like that on the inside! they're hollow and look cheap compared to that!   s:( :( s:(

The trims are supplied on euro-spec cars as no stereo is fitted. Markiii has a set and could probably tell you the MrT part numbers....... Mark?

HTH

Anonymous

oh right, they just clip on then for when no H/U is supplied.

thats a bit cheeky not putting a stereo in!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

GSB

Quote from: "Tomr2"oh right, they just clip on then for when no H/U is supplied.

thats a bit cheeky not putting a stereo in!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

What do you want? A sportscar or a limo?  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Tags: