Moving on

Started by mikek, August 24, 2023, 12:42

mikek

Hi Everyone

I haven't been on here for a while, life got in the way. I am sad to say I have just sold "the little car" to a really nice guy call Callum. I'm sure he will be along here to introduce himself.

I just want to say thank you for all the help, friendships and fun I have had over the last 7 years. It's the longest I've owned a car ever!

Hope to see you all soon even if I have to park "by the bins" from now on!

Thanks again

Mike
2zz by Rogue. Se7en cams. BMC CDA. Competion clutches lightened flywheel, Megillian Racing Exhaust. TRD sportivo suspension and ARB\'s. TRD braces. TRD quick shift. TRD dash kit, Matts brace. Getting there but not sure when it will stop!

jvanzyl

Quote from: mikek on August 24, 2023, 12:42Hi Everyone

I haven't been on here for a while, life got in the way. I am sad to say I have just sold "the little car" to a really nice guy call Callum. I'm sure he will be along here to introduce himself.

I just want to say thank you for all the help, friendships and fun I have had over the last 7 years. It's the longest I've owned a car ever!

Hope to see you all soon even if I have to park "by the bins" from now on!

Thanks again

Mike

Ah Mike- I'm so sorry to hear that you're moving on. Please give my regards to Kate. You still in the new forest?

mikek

Yep, moving house this month aswell, next village down the road, another fixer upper!

2zz by Rogue. Se7en cams. BMC CDA. Competion clutches lightened flywheel, Megillian Racing Exhaust. TRD sportivo suspension and ARB\'s. TRD braces. TRD quick shift. TRD dash kit, Matts brace. Getting there but not sure when it will stop!

Chilli Girl

Hi Mike, sorry you've sold your 2 but pleased you are still both not moving too far. Do I detect you're a TVR owner now then? ;)
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

mikek

Quote from: Chilli Girl on August 24, 2023, 13:45Hi Mike, sorry you've sold your 2 but pleased you are still both not moving too far. Do I detect you're a TVR owner now then? ;)

I may have bought a project!

Tvr s2 with v6 cosworth conversion. All new underneath but been off the road for 13 years. Always wanted a cosworth one and this was too good to turn down. She's called "tatty" coz she is! Lots of work needed but the major stuff is done.

puma2

:) gutted hopeing to see you in Wales  8)  8)
all the best get some pics up for us to see tatty :)  :)

s12vea

I did see the car was up for sale, glad you sold swiftly.
The car was a cracking example!
Hopefully we will see some pictures of the tvr shortly

TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

Topdownman

So its tatty buy then? (See what I did there?).

Life moves on. I hope we will meet up in the future, somewhere, driving something!

Good luck with the move too.

Simon.
"Racing" tax disc holder (binned), Poundland air freshener, (ran out), Annoying cylinder deficiency,  (sorted),
Winner of the Numb bum award 2017
Readers Ride

06 not V6 readers ride

Bernie

Best of luck Mike you went on quite a journey with your 2 now onwards with another
Black 2004  N/A  Many Mods = 171BHP 
2019 & 2021 MR2DC National Day Modified Best in Class
Readers Ride
https://www.mr2roc.org/index.php?topic=56481.0

MisterK

Hood luck Mike & hopefully we'll catch up sometime soon to compare dogs & cars.  Good luck.  Mark K
MARK K - Original Owner/ \'Best In Class\' winner, \'Show n Shine\', MR2DC National Event 2017.

The Other Stu

Quote from: mikek on August 24, 2023, 13:04Yep, moving house this month aswell, next village down the road, another fixer upper!

oh cool!
Have you seen any of the "Pride and Joy" meets? particularly the one in Hamptworth is quite near you (I know Saturdays can be difficult).

Bernie brought his Renault to one the other week.
Open to anything.

Please do shout if you want to catch up, would be great to see you both.
No Longer Here

Tags: