Favourite picture of your car

Started by Slacey, September 15, 2003, 22:14

Tem

Guys, I bet you're one step behind Animal on this one  s;) ;) s;)

Anyway, great pics, KEEP 'EM COMING, great material for screensaver  s:) :) s:)
I'll try to dig up the pic of mine that I love...
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Not mine, but a nice picture...

Edited to say: Oops!  See link below for the image!...

--H--

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hardcore"Not mine, but a nice picture...

--H--

Deep linking is not allowed there... go here instead: http://www.thirdlight.com/examples/gallery4/6.html  And I agree, it's a great Pic.

Tem... if you decide to do a screen saver, let me know and I'll supply a higher res version of my pic (if you want to use it).

Anonymous

Oh yeah, worked ok on mine until I CTRL-F5'd!

D'oh!

--H--

Tem

Quote from: "phil4"Tem... if you decide to do a screen saver, let me know and I'll supply a higher res version of my pic (if you want to use it).

Already done...it's just a simple saver that shows pics from certain dir, so I just need to change the dir/pics in it to "make it". It stretches/shrinks every pic to desktop resolution, so bigger would be better...so please do send it to me  s:) :) s:)  ( e mailto:tem@fintoys.net">tem@fintoys.net e , thanks)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Sundance"Here's mine...   s:D :D s:D  

Sundance   s8) 8) s8)

Hey thats near MY house!  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

oh oh oh new fave pic alert!

Anonymous

Good shot.

Anonymous

yeah, that is a good one WD!

Anonymous

And here's my favourite...

Camera: Canon EOS 500N
Lens: EF 28-80mm - 58mm diameter
Shutter speed: 1/500
Aperture size: Default
Flash: Disabled
Film: Jessops 200ISO

Anonymous

After an Afternoon's polishing...

juansolo

Which reminds me that it looks nice when it's clean.  Not got many good pics of it yet though  s:( :( s:(

...and my other toy (No Toyoda content):

Carbs: pops, bangs and fire.  We like carbs a lot (though we're not so keen on the mpg):

It looks like this now (sadly the green one has been sold, a crying shame as it was absolutely spot on but it was the most sellable of the two being still perfectly useable as a road car):

More of my baby.  Bad pictures as it hasn't been out since the last round of modifications (ditched the screen, wipers, washers, wiper motor, doors, some under bonnet changes like all new silicone hosing and wotnot, new repackable silencer and a switched back to the K&N's in an effort to quieten it down):

I'd better stop now before I piss you all off with Westfield pictures...  What, one more?  ok then   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

I'll behave now...
[size=75]Porsche Cayman - Curvy (almost) perfection
Juno SSE-CN - Bonkers track thing
Mercedes 190E - Das Uberbarge still going strong[/size]

Anonymous

Sorry  to run this thread a little off topic, but can I ask Juansolo what engine he has in the Westfield?

Looks a nicely prepared car....

Locaterfields are the Bees-Knees for trackday fun....

I recently sold my 2.0 16v Vauxhall engined Caterham 7 and that was a right hooligan of a vehicle on track.....definitely required total respect in the wet!!

Andrew

Anonymous

Quote from: "amr2"Sorry  to run this thread a little off topic, but can I ask Juansolo what engine he has in the Westfield?

Looks a nicely prepared car....

Locaterfields are the Bees-Knees for trackday fun....

I recently sold my 2.0 16v Vauxhall engined Caterham 7 and that was a right hooligan of a vehicle on track.....definitely required total respect in the wet!!

Andrew

Requests like this would probably be best answered in a PM to each other.

juansolo

I'll answer via PM.

Sorry for veering off a little but it only takes a tiny little pursuasion to post piccies of my baby   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Peter Wright

Posted by James cause my Grandad cant be bothered
Pete.  1999 MRs.  Power Enterpise Turbo, Greddy Ultimate, Davids style bars,  Walnut Dash Kit,  2003 side pods, Chrome Mirrors & Windscreen Surround, TRD Spoiler, H&S quad exhaust, Corkeys Breast Plate, TRD Member braces, Fox Racing lightweight 17" racing alloys.

Anonymous

James - a sense of humor at your age is a dangerous thing   s8) 8) s8)

Slacey

There's far too much tread on them there tyres, Craig - you're not trying hard enough!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

I know, only 4k since January!

I am hoping that in Jan 05 when we have the choice of giving the car back or paying £7k, we will have such low milage that we can buy for £7k and sell for a profit in order to upgrade.  Looks like we are heading for around 12-15k on the clock by then!

juansolo

11500 since March   s:o :o s:o   I need to move closer to my work methinks!

Anonymous

I just keep forgetting we have it, its always safely tucked up in the garage.  I take the focus out normally to get smashed into by all the local nutters.

Anonymous

Can't believe i haven't posted on here yet    s:? :? s:?  

In same boat as you Craig. Usually take the Audi out & keep the 2 for special occasions or nice weather.    s:) :) s:)  

Anyway, here are my favorite 2 pics until next summer when hopefully the calendar shots will be done.     s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

MadMigMR2

My favorite picture after gt300 install   s8) 8) s8)  

Toyota MR-S 2001 Monocraft GT300 (2ZZ-GE Swap started @ 2013-01-15 & it\'s not finished yet... Specs to be announced) + BC Racing Coilovers + TRD Replic strut bars kit(by Lampka Motorspor) + CHE Suspension Links)
Blog about my MR-S: http://www.miguelgoncalves.pt | http://www.youtube.com/MadMigMR2  | http://www.facebook.com/miguelgoncalves

Anonymous

Hey MadMigMR2, yours is really tasty - love the wheels!

Hope4Sun

I know its not of ma 2, but i liked the way this turned out (nearly uploaded the orignal file then, 18mb! doah!   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  )

Andy
R35 GTR<br />X Sable 05 Roadster To many mods to list

Tags: