Favourite picture of your car

Started by Slacey, September 15, 2003, 22:14

juansolo

Impressive! *applauds*
[size=75]Porsche Cayman - Curvy (almost) perfection
Juno SSE-CN - Bonkers track thing
Mercedes 190E - Das Uberbarge still going strong[/size]

Anonymous

hey now that's a groovy pic.  Like the what you've done with the colour.

Anonymous

Nice!   s:D :D s:D

Slacey

Quote from: "Hope4Sun"
A big compliment - I'm now using this as my wallpaper... (if you don't mind!)
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

heathstimpson

You could even get a job for the company I work for; KODAK  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Hope4Sun

Why thank you chaps   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  , i have a larger rez one if ya need it Slacey (i don't mind one bit mate  s:) :) s:)  ), i took over 200 pics for a GTR calender that is being produced, thats one i hope they use  s:) :) s:)

heathstimpson: where do i apply  s;) ;) s;) , tho i don't think my photography skills are really hat good just yet, though the one above with a little bit of shopping came out just how i wanted it too  s:) :) s:)

Andy
R35 GTR<br />X Sable 05 Roadster To many mods to list

Slacey

Quote from: "Hope4Sun"Why thank you chaps   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  , i have a larger rez one if ya need it Slacey (i don't mind one bit mate  s:) :) s:)  ), i took over 200 pics for a GTR calender that is being produced, thats one i hope they use  s:) :) s:)
Just a couple then!
The one up there is fine, looks great on my laptop!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hope4Sun"i have a larger rez one if ya need it

I wouldn't mind that... both my work and home monitors run 1600x1200, so if you've got one that size, I'd like a copy.  Thanks.

Hope4Sun

Quote from: "phil4"I wouldn't mind that... both my work and home monitors run 1600x1200, so if you've got one that size, I'd like a copy.  Thanks.

I'll mail you one tonight  s:) :) s:)

Andy
R35 GTR<br />X Sable 05 Roadster To many mods to list

Anonymous

Love the first one posted by Slacey. Is that a reflection of our car or have you had a special paint job done? - you could start a new trend!!

Slacey

Quote from: "mrs_filcee"Love the first one posted by Slacey. Is that a reflection of our car or have you had a special paint job done? - you could start a new trend!!
Hi Julie, yes, that is indeed your car, but it would look good painted on!

LeeUK

Here's mine.... pre-ditch   s:( :( s:(  

[size=100]JELBE[/size]
MR2 Roadster 2zz Track/Racecar Project ......2% complete......

MR2ROC Go-Karting Champion 2005
[/color]

Anonymous

Nice car LeeUK!  Cool colour....   s:D :D s:D     s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Sundance   s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

It's my MR-S

A friend of mine took some of pics in summer.

m http://www.enternw.com/images/mr-s.jpg m

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cho Heowoong"It's my MR-S

A friend of mine took some of pics in summer.

m http://www.enternw.com/images/mr-s.jpg m

Very nice shot - one of the crisp-ist I have seen yet!

Slacey

Agreed, very reflective!

dreambackup

My favorite picture because it's the very first!

more: http://www.leica-gallery.net/dreambackup/folder-5740.html
[size=67]2003 Toyota MR-S 1E3 SMT w/ hardtop, red painted calipers & red J-Spec nose badge, PPE intake w/ Apex\'i air filter, Way-Do TRD + C1 springs, front C1 sway bar, TRD front strut tower brace, Corky\'s breastplate, 1E3 Dev keyhole covers, Che header, Remus dual[/size]

Anonymous

On the way back from Paris 2 weeks ago. I believe the only Hayward & Scott exhausted and Parisienne David style barred Roadster in the World

s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Roger H"I believe the only Hayward & Scott exhausted and Parisienne David style barred Roadster in the World

give it a rest will ya!   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Anonymous

KC

Are you serious?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  
The hoops GB took a hell of a lot of organising and I am pleased it worked out so well. So are the others.
I have lost track of the number of posts concerning your kerb-bashing experiences, (including all the jokes at your expense  s:roll: :roll: s:roll: ).

s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Roger H"Are you serious?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Yes.

Quote from: "Roger H"The hoops GB took a hell of a lot of organising and I am pleased it worked out so well. So are the others.

That has never come into dispute and i dont doubt the amount of effort you put in for 1 second.

Quote from: "Roger H"I have lost track of the number of posts concerning your kerb-bashing experiences, (including all the jokes at your expense  s:roll: :roll: s:roll: ).

Oh, im sure there are lots of refences to this - but then ive been around a lot longer than you have so i think that kinda destroys that point.

If you have a problem with any of my comments, then please pm me so we keep it off the boards.

Kris
  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Not wishing to fuel this - obviosuly this is a case of cannot see the expression on someones face when making a post, then taking things the wrong way....

I believe the topic title here is "your favorite pics of your car".

<mod>he says "forcing" the topic back on track</mod>

markiii

Quote from: "dreambackup"My favorite picture because it's the very first!

now that is a gorgeous pic.

love the colour and the result.

might be my next wallpaper if you don't mind.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Yes its the best in this thread upto now I think.

Anonymous

Quote from: "dreambackup"My favorite picture because it's the very first!

Excellent picture and nice motor matey.

Geoff.   s:) :) s:)

Tags: