Jealous People or should I say Pr*ck* !!!!

Started by Anonymous, September 16, 2003, 14:45

Anonymous

Parked my just waxed 2 outside my new woman's house last night. Outside the window I was sat I could see her shining under the street lamp. There were about 20 teenage kids playing who can bolt the cider the fastest down the road. Didn't take my eye of it for more than 20mins. When I left to go home around 11pm, there was chewing gum in my locks, scratches all over in different panels flat tyres. I could have cried

Didn't think anyone would be simple enough to touch her as my brother in law lives across the road who is a lunatic to say the least. How wrong was I.

Suppose I should have found a new girlfriend who lives not so close to my ex and her tribe of a family, like three doors down.

And I am having a bad week in work,

BALLS

Fluff

Anonymous

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!  What a bunch of () (£*)("£*$)()!"$£"$@~!":$£!$:£$   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  

I dont get how people can do this... I doubt you will ever catch them so just hope that someone does it to their pride and joy when they are old enough to drive!

Anonymous

i'm sorry to hear it, not much else I can say.  I know how you feel.

Chris

Wa***ers!   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

You must be gutted!  Some people just don't have any respect any more - almost puts you off having nice things, but that would be letting them win!

Maybe you should send your brother in law round if you have good grounds to suspect the culprits   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Comer

Well it could have been even worse if the roof had been down, was it?

If you can bear it I would park there again and sit and wait and catch one of them touch it (preferably with your video camera).  Get him arrested and then claim all previous damage from the one scrote, if that's possible.
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Anonymous

s:!: :!: s:!:   Can imagine how gutted you are.    s:x :x s:x

Anonymous

Watched Death Wish again last night.....Charles Bronson had the right idea.

Anonymous

I know this is parnoid, but when our 2 is parked outside and not in the garage, I leave a wireless mini camera in it, and leave the video on record.  Only cost around £60 off ebay, works in pitch dark with sound.

Maybe leave a honey trap nextime !

Anonymous

Unreal......utterly unreal......

Why?  s:? :? s:?    s:( :( s:(    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

Comer

Quote from: "John Woodward"Unreal......utterly unreal......

Why?  s:? :? s:?    s:( :( s:(    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

Jealousy I guess.  These people don't realise that your usual '2 owner is probably in their mid twenties upwards and have waited years to be able to afford a sporty car and then from a mainstream manufacturer.

They think we're loaded and don't like it.  Yet I'm not loaded, I've just had to be patient.
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Anonymous

I love my 2, but too be honest at my age 23 with house etc it's hard to afford so when this happens it pisses you off so bad.

Humble Jim

An (otherwise) intelligent associate of mine is convinced that all vandalism - inc. chucking rubbish about - is simply a political comment that people don't like their environment   s:shock: :shock: s:shock: . I can't disagree more.

It's actually even simpler than 'political', people don't take the responsibilty of instilling a sense of right and wrong in kids. I bet these idiots were equipped with brand fashion items though (so it's not like they can't grasp concepts).

Very sorry for what you have sufferred. Curses on them.
H&S Exhaust

Anonymous

jealous little bas**rds   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  

I'm speechless it happened to you  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

Anonymous

It makes you sick. The little swine.

Wish you could electricify the car when you alarm it. Just enough to cause involuntary bowel movements   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Anonymous

The little B@#$%^DS!!!!!   s:x :x s:x  

F*&$%ing with another man's car is just not on!!!  People who 'key' cars, rapists and p@edophiles provide enough justification to bring back the death penalty!!   s:x :x s:x    s:x :x s:x  

I hope you get your '2 back to its former glory soon and that the coppers catch the little scrotes.

Sundance   s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Humble Jim"It's actually even simpler than 'political', people don't take the responsibilty of instilling a sense of right and wrong in kids. I bet these idiots were equipped with brand fashion items though (so it's not like they can't grasp concepts).

I totally agree you 'Jim.  

When I was a kid (oi, stop yawning) I used to play football on the street.  One day the ball hit a car; my mother took the ball and slashed it.  She then turned to me and said "How do you like it when your things are ruined?"

When I was London a few days ago, some kids were kicking the ball against my friend's garage door.  When he complaint to the parents, the response he received was "they are only kids".  He had to call the police...  

I can not even begin to imagine what these kids will be like when they grow up.

I am really sorry to hear about your situation Fluff, it surely is distressing.

Anonymous

Bleeding ell sundance!

Seriously, lets all have the next meet there and kick their f**king heads in!

Anonymous

I refer you all back to my post here ->>>>>>>

http://www.mr2roc.org/viewtopic.php?t=943&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Same rules for vandals as thieving scum in my book.

When the scum went after my radio in a previous car, 4 of my neighbours came out & chased the scum with me. Bet the scum crapped themselves  s:!: :!: s:!:

Never got them but did find out who they were & got my excess back    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Liking your style Craig.
I parked up outside a shop the other day, was in there for 10 mins, came out and there was coca-cola all over the back end of my car, and the c*nts had left the half empty bottle on the ground next to it.
They must have been thoughtful c*nts though, as there was none on the inside of the car (the roof was down). Very considerate dont ya think!!

The reason for their actions, I think it's definitely a combo of both ideas, undisciplined upbringing and boredom.
It does worry me when I see the parenting that goes on in this day & age, which is why I dont think about it!!
Ignorance, such bliss!!

Sorry again for you Fluff.

Humble Jim

The upcoming generation scares me - there's never been a lot quite like it   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  . The worst ones think they're entitled to everything, think they can do what they like (w/o a thought that it might be at the expense of someone else's freedom).

As a relative oldie, I'm in two minds about the young. On the one hand you worry about the fact they are exposed to environmental stuff that wasn't about when I was young (UV coming through an ozone hole, AIDS, mobile phone radiation, easy access to hard drugs etc). On the other you just boggle at how ungrateful they are for their material advantages, freedom to travel etc. You also wonder just what the hell sort of parents they'll make. It's like a mad uncontrolled experiment.

Trouble is if 'anything goes' people forget the   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  gets in to the party for free.
H&S Exhaust

Anonymous

It's not the kids you should blam, its the numb nutts who call themselves parents.

When I was a kid, i was shit scared of what my parents would do to me if i got in trouble, nowadays kids dont have that fear.....respect is non existant....if i caught a kid messing with my '2 I wouldn't hit him, I'd take him home and beat his dad up in front of him.....then I'd hit him.  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

Kids behaviour on the streets is a reflection of their behaviour at home........

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lee"Kids behaviour on the streets is a reflection of their behaviour at home........

Im not sure i agree with that... in a lot of cases (especially on so called 'bad estates') then maybe, but sometimes the kids are just little sh*ts!   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

Anonymous

See I keep thinking that, and then just wonder if it'd my perspective that's changed.  I'm not convinced that things were much better when I was a kid, or that I was any better behaved.  I guess some of my antics may have been viewed by those they were being inflicted on just as I view them now.

I'm just not sure.  But as with you chaps, I don't think it's good.

Anonymous

I was born and raised on one of the worst council estates in Manchester, and now I live on a so called nice estate. To be honest the kids on the nice estate are worse than the ones on the shit hole where I used to live, why? Because on the shit hole estate you had a certain level of respect, you know their parents, and they know you....on the so called nice estate little johnny goes home to his mum and dad who dont give a shit if their kid does this or that to you.

Personally, I'd hit them so hard with my left they'd beg me for a right!

Anonymous

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"Im not sure i agree with that... in a lot of cases (especially on so called 'bad estates') then maybe, but sometimes the kids are just little sh*ts!   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

The reason these kids are little sh*ts is soft parenting, nothing more, nothing less, when I done something wrong as a kid I'd get a wrap round the legs at least, which was always preceded by a chase from Pa up the stairs, holy Mother of God that was enough to learn me right from wrong.
Kids wont be little shits if they're taught at an early age what's wrong, and what's not.
This is not just my opinion, this is fact (IMHO!!!)!!!

Tags: