Jealous People or should I say Pr*ck* !!!!

Started by Anonymous, September 16, 2003, 14:45

Comer

Quote from: "Stevo"
Quote from: "krisclarkuk"Im not sure i agree with that... in a lot of cases (especially on so called 'bad estates') then maybe, but sometimes the kids are just little sh*ts!   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

The reason these kids are little sh*ts is soft parenting, nothing more, nothing less, when I done something wrong as a kid I'd get a wrap round the legs at least, which was always preceded by a chase from Pa up the stairs, holy Mother of God that was enough to learn me right from wrong.
Kids wont be little shits if they're taught at an early age what's wrong, and what's not.
This is not just my opinion, this is fact (IMHO!!!)!!!

Same here mate.  But my Dad wouldn't whack me as he hated it.  But my Mum more than made up for the pair of them.  I'd get a whack and then I'd hear don't cry or I'd give you something to cry for!!!  It bloody worked.
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Anonymous

Quote from: "Comer"I'd get a whack and then I'd hear don't cry or I'd give you something to cry for!!!  It bloody worked.

Oh yes, that old chestnut, i remember it well! Along with "Do you want a whack?!".  Mmm, it's toughy, but err, no thanks.
Dont get me wrong, i wasnt an abused kid, just a couple of whacks, and thereafter the mere threat of a "good 'iding" was enough of a deterrent!
Which is what these bastad vandals need! (the "hiding", bit too late for mere threats methinks, only get a load of verbal back I'm sure).

Jeez the yoot of today, heaven help us!!  (Shit, I'm only 30, listen to me, already feel sorry for my unborn sproglets!)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Sundance"People who 'key' cars, rapists and p@edophiles provide enough justification to bring back the death penalty!! Sundance   s8) 8) s8)

I love my 2, however Sundance, you scare when you suggest that child abuse and rape are on a similar level to 'keying' a car. Abusing kids and women involve violation of a person (living flesh and bones). Don't forget the MR2's only a car.

Sorry, but you worry me more than any vandals, and I think it's time to opt out of this forum!

Mike

Slacey

Quote from: "Leahcim"
Quote from: "Sundance"People who 'key' cars, rapists and p@edophiles provide enough justification to bring back the death penalty!! Sundance   s8) 8) s8)

I love my 2, however Sundance, you scare when you suggest that child abuse and rape are on a similar level to 'keying' a car. Abusing kids and women involve violation of a person (living flesh and bones). Don't forget the MR2's only a car.

Sorry, but you worry me more than any vandals, and I think it's time to opt out of this forum!

Mike
OK, Sundance's comment was a bit aggressive, but I hope the comment about staying away from the club was a joke!?
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

I was only ever hit really twice as a kid. Big time by my Dad, but looking back on it, I deserved it. There is more than one way to discipline a kid and scare the shit out of them without actually causing bodily harm. A good example of this was the one and ONLY time in my life I tried smoking. And I got caught. Even though Mom was a smoker, she went up the wall. And you know what scared me the most? I was 14 years old and I got the silent treatment. Then when the subject was approached by me to say sorry, I got handed the car keys and Mom said "So, think your big enough to smoke then? There you go, your big enough to smoke, how about driving me up town to do the shopping. Come on, here are the keys.........". It was about then that I kinda shat myself, never driven a car in my life and Mom willing to get herself killed in the car with me cos I smoked.

Tell you what? I never did it again...........

The world is a crap place. I worry for my nephew. He is just under 5 years old and the jewel of the family for many reasons (long sad stories I won't go into now........). But he has just started school. And it SCARES the hell out of me knowing what the rest of the kids that go to the school are like. There is only so much parenting can do. Yeah, there is the whole right and wrong thing, but as soon as that kid is out of your reach, then they are easy meat for the wrong type to come along and do their worst. And drag your kid along with them. I am 31 years old, I have been with my girlfriend for 8-9 years now and we STILL have no inclination to bring kids into this world, for that very reason. Parents can only do so much now and the rest is out of their hands. There is drugs, violent crime, world intability.........WHY would I want to bring a child into this? Personally, I think it is selfish to subject a child to a world like we live in today. That poor child never asked to be born and certainly never asked to be subjected to the shite this world can throw at it right now...........

And that really, really depresses me...........

Anonymous

Quote from: "John Woodward"WHY would I want to bring a child into this? Personally, I think it is selfish to subject a child to a world like we live in today. That poor child never asked to be born and certainly never asked to be subjected to the shite this world can throw at it right now...........

That's the end of the human race then.

Slacey

Quote from: "Emmanuel"
Quote from: "John Woodward"WHY would I want to bring a child into this? Personally, I think it is selfish to subject a child to a world like we live in today. That poor child never asked to be born and certainly never asked to be subjected to the shite this world can throw at it right now...........

That's the end of the human race then.
Yeah, I think your statement is a good one, but as Emmanuel said, if we all think that way, there will be an end to the human race!
I have two girls, 8 and 4 years old. Foetunately, we live in a good area and they both go to a good school. I agree there is only so much we can do as parents, but I'd like to think that I can protect them from the worst, but I agree you can't shield them from everything; there is no saying hell itself may fall at our front door.
But never having kids? Your loss. They aren't my biological kids, but they are my life - I wouldn't give them up for anything, and the rewards of the things they do and love they give are worth more than any amount.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leahcim"I love my 2, however Sundance, you scare when you suggest that child abuse and rape are on a similar level to 'keying' a car. Abusing kids and women involve violation of a person (living flesh and bones). Don't forget the MR2's only a car.

Mike

Oi oi oi oi, slow down!!!

I didn't mean it so literally!!  I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone who might have directly/indirectly affected by abuse or rape.

Sure,  vandalising people's cars is not in the same league as rape or abuse - but you get my drift.  I was just being deliberately melodramatic to get my point across about how such petty acts cause anger and frustration.

Did you think I was going to petition David Blunkett to get a change in the law or something?  I think you're being extremely naive.  

As for your comment about whether I should leave these forum pages - well I don't think that's for you to decide.  Furthermore, I certainly won't be hounded out by someone who has clearly misunderstood the posting I made and taken the whole thing out of context.

Sundance   s:( :( s:(

Anonymous

Oh dear another sense of humor failure.  Chill peeps. Sundance has a point to a degree, but like he said, he isnt going to take it to Blaine or Blair, whoever.

Just put yourself in the position of if you came back to see your car destroyed by some shit head who has nothing better to do, then I am sure YOU would not simply say "oh well, its only a car".  Think about the anger that YOU would feel.

As for rapists and peods, well they deserve to hang and hang good, but in this shit country they get a couple of years in a secluded cell away from the other inmates, get let out, and do it again...so no goody-too-shoes will convice me that they dont deserve a killing for destroying someones life!.

Nuff said.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leahcim"Sorry, but you worry me more than any vandals, and I think it's time to opt out of this forum!

Sorry, but who the f**k are you to tell people they should opt out of this forum?

Comer

Maybe Leahcim meant it was time for him to opt out of the forum?  It can be read both ways.
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Anonymous

I read it as Leachim deciding to opt out too.

Anonymous

Slacey wrote:
QuoteYeah, I think your statement is a good one, but as Emmanuel said, if we all think that way, there will be an end to the human race!
I have two girls, 8 and 4 years old. Foetunately, we live in a good area and they both go to a good school. I agree there is only so much we can do as parents, but I'd like to think that I can protect them from the worst, but I agree you can't shield them from everything; there is no saying hell itself may fall at our front door.
But never having kids? Your loss. They aren't my biological kids, but they are my life - I wouldn't give them up for anything, and the rewards of the things they do and love they give are worth more than any amount.

I am with you all the way Slacey. I see my nephew and it really is a total pleasure and I have no idea what it is like to be a parent. And sometimes, I think "Yeah, I could do this". And it would be fantastic, I am sure. But just not yet. Not for me. I am sure one day it will happen........and I am sure I will loev and appreciate the kids as much as the next man.

Humble Jim

Yes let's be cool folks.

Back on topic, sort of, I watched kids stealing/breaking into cars last night on TV. Manchester it was I think, but it applies to every UK city. My gut instinct was huge satisfaction seeing some of these oiks caught in the act. All had done loads of cars and been caught/convicted many times. One individual rammed a police car causing it £2000 worth of damage attempting an escape (happily failing). What really got my goat was the subsequent sentencing. One got probation, the other six whole weeks in jail. Unbelievable. These were repeat offenders, what sort of punishment/deterrent is that to them or any other kid watching the same program, as yet not in trouble, but maybe considering a bit of 'larking about'?
H&S Exhaust

Anonymous

Quote from: "phil4"I read it as Leachim deciding to opt out too.

Comer and Phil4 were correct - I was referring to me opting out - no ambiguity was intended.

Bye

Anonymous

A tiny bit over-reaction, or lack of "something" to say that you are "opting" out.

Not really sure what you want someone to say to you...its your choice what you do or say, but remember other people have choices and opinions too.  If someone told me that I should be symathetic towards a scroat who trashed my car, I would refer them to my road rage post where some w*anker smashed up my car and as far as I am concerned tried to kill me.  Sorry but if the pr*ck had had the bottle to get out of the car, then I would have used my knowledge to knock him the hell down and disable him until the Police arrived.

Anonymous

I'm not switching my boiler on this winter.

I'm just gonna snuggle up to my monitor & catch the heat coming off this thread  s:!: :!: s:!:  

s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Tags: