*Weeps* Im a Grandad !

Started by Anonymous, March 9, 2006, 19:07

Anonymous

My little silver baby, has given birth to my first yellow grandson !!!  :-) :-) :-)

Ok - well really, mines on the right, and the neighbours parked next to me on the left  :-) :-) :-)

heathstimpson

Is your neighbour a member on here  s:?: :?: s:?:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

Not sure.......... Dont think she would have the time, but she can usually be found here  :-) :-) :-)

m http://www.clubminx.co.uk/ m

heathstimpson

Quote from: "projectneon"Not sure.......... Dont think she would have the time, but she can usually be found here  :-) :-) :-)

m http://www.clubminx.co.uk/ m
Which Ladeeeee is she then  s:?: :?: s:?:  Get her joined up asap  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Lol

Im not sure whether she is the owner, or manager there or something, as she also drives round in a 'Club Minx' car, which as silohettes of ladiiiiieeeessss on it  :-) :-) :-)

heathstimpson

Quote from: "projectneon"Lol

I'm not sure whether she is the owner, or manager there or something, as she also drives round in a 'Club Minx' car, which as silohettes of ladiiiiieeeessss on it  :-) :-) :-)
Well is she hot enough to hit them poles in your opinion  s:?: :?: s:?:  
<Note to self must stop perving>

Anonymous

Quote from: "heathstimpson"Well is she hot enough to hit them poles in your opinion  s:?: :?: s:?:  

Someone has been on the "Meet the minx" section of that website   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s8) 8) s8)  

Cheers

Roo

Anonymous

looooooool

kanujunkie

Quote from: "Roo"
Quote from: "heathstimpson"Well is she hot enough to hit them poles in your opinion  s:?: :?: s:?:  

Someone has been on the "Meet the minx" section of that website   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s8) 8) s8)  

Cheers

Roo

add me to that list as well, i'll take option B thanx  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

heathstimpson

Quote from: "Roo"

Cheers

Roo
Standard is not up to Smile in MK I'm afraid  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Pervs the lot of you.  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

since option B is taken I'll have to take C.. and yes I know what you mean about smile...(other home is northampton)  s;) ;) s;)  

philster_d

your  neighbour has bigger pipes    s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

LOL you noticed  :-) :-) :-)

philster_d

hehe get a 4 exit system    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

or a 6 ?

Anonymous

Anyone fancy a night out down there????  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

LeeUK

Yes!  I've taken the liberty of picking us a table (well actually the seats around the stage) for us ROC'ers from the "inside the club" page.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=100]JELBE[/size]
MR2 Roadster 2zz Track/Racecar Project ......2% complete......

MR2ROC Go-Karting Champion 2005
[/color]

Anonymous

lol so whens the big night out?

heathstimpson

Quote from: "projectneon"lol so whens the big night out?
As soon as you arrange a group discount for the MR2-ROC with your nice neighbour  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: