Center Consuls

Started by alancdavis, March 22, 2006, 18:23

alancdavis

Has anyone any news on the avalability of the consuls that were being produced by  I think it is called ms passion   s:?: :?: s:?:  
I had a pm to say that they will be for sale around Christmas but heard nothing since,,,,,,,,,,,,I have sent quite a few pm s to ask but never seem to get a reply    s:( :( s:(
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

spit

You might want to try PM'ing dieamond. IIRC he was monitoring production quite closely so might have some insight.

No sign of them on David's website.

Ste
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

alancdavis

,Hi,,,,,,,,,,,I have sent Dieamond loads of emails but alas never get a reply,,,,,,,,,  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

spit

Hurumph!  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  Sorry I was getting my people and places mixed up.

Strange - he is usually pretty active, but I notice that he hasn't posted here since 2nd March..... but he is still posting on Spyderchat, so maybe you can intercept him there?

or try
 e dieamond@msn.com e

Maybe he wasn't happy with the prototype that came out over Christmas and wants to get it right.....
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

Tags: