Team Moon Fittment

Started by LeeUK, September 21, 2003, 13:04

LeeUK

I've done a search, couldn't find much.  Can anyone in the know tell me if the Team Moon fits straight onto a UK spec MR2?   s:? :? s:?  

Is there anywhere in the UK preferably in the south that can get hold of the exhaust or do you have to order straight from the US?

Will it be unbareably loud alongside an Apex'i intake?   s:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: s:crazyeyes:  

Finally i'm presuming that as long as it doesn't harm the engine (which it shouldn't) Mr T won't mind to much??   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

My thinking is my Apex'i which is on order, with maybe a team moon, remus or HKS exhaust, a Dastek Uni chip, TRD rear brace and eibach springs should make it look and move pretty well!

P.S. maybe a TRD manifold, but i hear they sound bad with the team moon!!

All advice is more than welcome!   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:
[size=100]JELBE[/size]
MR2 Roadster 2zz Track/Racecar Project ......2% complete......

MR2ROC Go-Karting Champion 2005
[/color]

markiii

You will have to order the team monn from the US.

Least Painful is No Limit Motorsports in New York nleonline.com

TRD header with a team moon is fine. It's the PPE with the TM thats a little loud.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

LeeUK

Are you desparate for a Team Moon? Have you checked out the threads on the Hayward & Scott system? markiii is the one organising the Group Buy.

s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Quote from: "markiii"TRD header with a team moon is fine. It's the PPE with the TM thats a little loud.

What he said, also the TM will fit right onto a UK MR2.
Also there is no real way a TM could damage your engine, but that wouldnt stop MrT trying to say it can/did.

LeeUK

The Hayward and Scott sounds great and would be my first choice, the only problem is, i was going to wait until xmas to get it.  More money then hopefully! I think the group buy is quiet soon, otherwise i'd been in on the buy.   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

Thanks for the info on the manifold Mark.
[size=100]JELBE[/size]
MR2 Roadster 2zz Track/Racecar Project ......2% complete......

MR2ROC Go-Karting Champion 2005
[/color]

GSB

You might find that once you buy the TM and pay for it to be sent over and pay and customs duties, that the H&S is still worth considering. The equivalent TM is $566 (£345) before transport, taxes, and fitting. And then you'll have to find yourself a decent pair of tips... It'd be worth looking into the final cost, and then deciding which you want.
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Jap GT300

I bought the aluminuim dual for my last 2 and total cost was about £280 (I cant remeber if I paid tax or dodged it?)  

The sound that came from it it was just right.  Deep but not over the top loud and okay for motorway cruising!

Adam

Tags: