Chrome bits

Started by Anonymous, September 21, 2003, 13:59

Anonymous

Mr2blue and me are looking to have certain plastic parts chromed, anyone had anything done, if so who did it, would you recommend it being done, any prices for stuff done. Would prefer contacts to be in our area i.e. Wirral, Cheshire-ish

Anonymous

Search for "Chrom-Design".

MR2Blue

Thanks Jag, Cartell and I have seen the Chrom design products, in fact we've got their grilles, one of the things we/I (I'm not sure whether this is one of the things Cartell wants) want to do is chrome our side intakes, I know you can get them from Postert but we want to put the Chrom design type grille in them too, to do this we've got to remove the standard plastic grille and then get them chromed, this is why we need an address.   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Anonymous

How cool are these:

Front fogs in chrome  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "jag"http://www.chromdesign.de/
Hey Jag!   s:) :) s:)  

I think Jag has these, but here's a piccy of the two ring sets that I selected from Chromdesign:

Anonymous

Is it my flawed vision or does this car have two down shifts on the steering wheel?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Emmanuel"Is it my flawed vision or does this car have two down shifts on the steering wheel?

Thats how the SMT works... upshift is behind the steering wheel (i didnt know this till i went out in one!)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Emmanuel"Is it my flawed vision or does this car have two down shifts on the steering wheel?
yep, so you can go from 4th to 2nd for those tight bends.

Anonymous

Aha.  Never seen an SMT up close and personal.

Anyway, I am after those chrome rings as well.  Trouble is chromdesign does not have a secure transaction.  

I think you have to fax your credit card details??? Not very keen on that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Emmanuel"Aha.  Never seen an SMT up close and personal.

Anyway, I am after those chrome rings as well.  Trouble is chromdesign does not have a secure transaction.  

I think you have to fax your credit card details??? Not very keen on that.

I just phoned them up and asked for what I wanted (ie, not complete sets, but bits from 2 of their sets) and gave my cc over the phone.  May help if you speak german.

Anonymous

the site says ordeer via tte only for the Rings

how much are thy or do u have to get them in the set

Anonymous

Quote from: "duongs"the site says ordeer via tte only for the Rings

how much are thy or do u have to get them in the set

See my post above... 155 Euro IIRC.

Don't get the complete sets because it looks OTT

Anonymous

lo jonny   s:) :) s:)  

Might be worth finding out how Stephen ordered with the GB's he setup.

Tags: