new transport policy from TFL

Started by Anonymous, September 23, 2003, 21:33

Anonymous

transport for london has decided the only way to get people out of there cars and on to public transport is to use there buses to ram people off   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  

this is what they done to mine at the weekend

not good got a quote of 400 pounds as they need to respray the rear bumper  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

Anonymous

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  bummer!

Humble Jim

Right shame that   s:( :( s:(   .

If you look at practically any bus it seems to be scuffed or bent somehow. Now I know why....
H&S Exhaust

Anonymous

Maybe that's where all the joriders get jobs when they get out.

Grrr.  I'm Pissed on your behalf mate.

Anonymous

Duongs, I know this is a long shot, but did you get the registration of the bus? Were you there?

I ask cos my girlfriend had her Metro (a while ago now) smacked BIG TIME by a really careless ambulance driver that had come to an case AT OUR HOUSE (guy I was living with went into a diabetic hypo). The neighbours got the registration, but I tell you, the driver could nothave missed the coliision cos the car was moved about 6 feet down the road and smacked the car all down the side. The insurance clocked him and the ambulance company had to pay out!

Anonymous

Quote from: "John Woodward"Duongs, I know this is a long shot, but did you get the registration of the bus? Were you there?

I ask cos my girlfriend had her Metro (a while ago now) smacked BIG TIME by a really careless ambulance driver that had come to an case AT OUR HOUSE (guy I was living with went into a diabetic hypo). The neighbours got the registration, but I tell you, the driver could nothave missed the coliision cos the car was moved about 6 feet down the road and smacked the car all down the side. The insurance clocked him and the ambulance company had to pay out!

didn't get the reg but i know which number bus it was as only one pass my road (and my neighbour saw it hit) so i called up the bus company's insurance department. they need all the info on writting then they'll pay up hopefully......if not there goes the cash i've been saving for the TRD KIt gone   s:x :x s:x

Anonymous

Quote from: "duongs"didn't get the reg but i know which number bus it was as only one pass my road (and my neighbour saw it hit) so i called up the bus company's insurance department. they need all the info on writting then they'll pay up hopefully......if not there goes the cash i've been saving for the TRD KIt gone   s:x :x s:x

duongs don't fall for any crap.  Unless you parked somewhere you weren't supposed to, they HAVE to pay up.

Since you have an eye witness, you have all the info you need to sue them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Emmanuel"duongs don't fall for any crap.  Unless you parked somewhere you weren't supposed to, they HAVE to pay up.

Since you have an eye witness, you have all the info you need to sue them.

i just sent the letter off. c what they come back with, if not i'll let my insurance deal with the matter as i can't realy be asked to run around

Anonymous

Quote from: "duongs"didn't get the reg but i know which number bus it was as only one pass my road (and my neighbour saw it hit) so i called up the bus company's insurance department. they need all the info on writting then they'll pay up hopefully......if not there goes the cash i've been saving for the TRD KIt gone   s:x :x s:x

Get the neighbour to sign an affidavit and sue the sods!

Anonymous

Quote from: "victor"Get the neighbour to sign an affidavit and sue the sods!

affidavit  s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:

Anonymous

as there respraying it get them to spray teh car a true sports car colour I.E. red   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:   LOL

joking by the way   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Buster"as there respraying it get them to spray teh car a true sports car colour I.E. red   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:   LOL

joking by the way   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

when i was looking 4 the '2 I said i'll have any colour that comes along except RED  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

a respry would be nice but i'll think i'll go with silver/purple Flip paint  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Tags: