A bad week gets worse (pics)

Started by Slacey, April 5, 2006, 17:19

Slacey

Quote from: "Clio-Williams-Jr"sorry to hear that mate, was a mint car when i went to your house with leon_in_uk

s:( :( s:(
Ah, the guy the mad neighbour yelled and swore at! The police were around there on Sunday (again)  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

lol...she was one crazy women!
I suprised she hasnt been dragged out that house in a white jacket and thrown in a padded room yet

she was scary
built of madness and evilness   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Slacey"I later found out that I'm not getting any form of pay rise this year either  s:( :( s:(  

Only this year try the last 5 years  s:!: :!: s:!:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

Anonymous

Well at least its not a pay cut - like I had last year...... almost 16k knocked off  s:-( :-( s:-(

heathstimpson

Quote from: "aaronjb"
Quote from: "Slacey"I later found out that I'm not getting any form of pay rise this year either  s:( :( s:(

Working for 'the man' (big companies) sucks, doesn't it  s:? :? s:?  In the midst of all the presentations they keep giving here about how well we're doing, and our share price rocketing etc etc, my pay review granted me a whopping £150 pay rise (thats annual).. woo.. I feel so.. valued  s;) ;) s;)
We are all in the same boat on this one; what's a payrise  s:?: :?: s:?:    s:? :? s:?
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

philster_d

I need a black rear bumper I think if anyone speaks to Adam before I get home.

I had an infraction with a German post    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

I take it you lost then  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

philster_d

not sure it was dark i think i gave as good as I got.

the motorways are shit pitch black and the turn offs are sudden.

with no petrol I had to reverse and Crunch!   ffs I NEVER do that sort of thing *cries*

Anonymous

Quote from: "heathstimpson"We are all in the same boat on this one; what's a payrise  s:?: :?: s:?:    s:? :? s:?

It all depends.

No payrise one year means either a) the company you are working for are having a tough time and you need to decide whether it's worth your while staying around or b) you're underperforming and need to pull your socks up.

No payrise for multiple years means either a) your company know you aren't about to leave no matter what they do and they can afford to take the pi55, b) you still havent found the clue at b) above, or c) they fully intend to get shot of you by pi55ing you off so much you resign.

Slacey

*Shakes head* This just isn't funny anymore - I got home last night to find that the main TV (32" CRT) had gone pop  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  

I'm not superstitious but I do feel something is out to get me  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

aaronjb

Quote from: "Slacey"*Shakes head* This just isn't funny anymore - I got home last night to find that the main TV (32" CRT) had gone pop  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  

I'm not superstitious but I do feel something is out to get me  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

These things come in threes, so they say.. Maybe that's your three for now?
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Slacey"*Shakes head* This just isn't funny anymore - I got home last night to find that the main TV (32" CRT) had gone pop  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  

one of my clients at work is a plasma supplier and i can get you any plasma for cost price?

try and shine some sunlight on your dark shitty week  s:D :D s:D

karlus972

oh shite man!
For what it's worth, why don't you try dent wizzard? http://www.dentwizard.com/site/de/en/index.htm

i had a "small" dent, and they fixed it perfectly. Don't know if they are in the UK though....  s:? :? s:?
Madinina Style!!

Anonymous

Yep... this week gets better and better!

New TV yesterday took £1K out of the savings  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:   but on a brighter note, its an LCD and picture quality is fab! Sean is pleased!

As I said to Sean, no-one is out to get him - but with me taking extended maternity leave it meant that Sean and I couldn't spend anything and every spare penny had to go into the savings for a 'just incase' reason! I returned to work this week after almost 1 year out and this month will be paid my normally salary! So, basically things have gone 'POP' and 'BANG'  because Sean hasn't spoilt the car lately and is now able to spend again  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  !

We have had a very expensive week and my salary at the end of this month will be there to cover it   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

I think it's rotten what has happened these past few days, but have laughed my ass off too! We are going out this weekend to buy a shed for the bikes as well as other bits.

The sad thing is though that despite Seans efforts we don't think the car will be sorted before the dyno day   s:cry: :cry: s:cry: . I will follow down in good old trusty (my yaris!) with the back full of car bits to leave at SP!

heathstimpson

Quote from: "Clio-Williams-Jr"

one of my clients at work is a plasma supplier and i can get you any plasma for cost price?
How much is cost for a Pioneer 436  s:?: :?: s:?:

heathstimpson

Quote from: "Clio-Williams-Jr"

How much is cost for a Pioneer 436  s:?: :?: s:?:

Tags: