Petrol prices

Started by Anonymous, April 10, 2006, 19:21

robfuller

I don't mind the tax so long as it used effectually! Working in the public sector you can see how so much money goes to waste every day!

Yeah I'm very glad road pricing has gone to bed, for now! I think it will come back again though. Just hope we can all fight it off again.

Yeah why it diesel more expensive when it cost less to produce?

What's is this 7 year thing GroundZero?

Ullevi

Quote from: "red_leicester"......4. I enjoy sniggering every time I drive past a petrol station and see diesel is 10% more expensive than petrol.

Hee,hee.I see I'm not the only one then!

I must admit it bring a smile to my face to see that the V-power I am filling my tank with is cheaper than plain ordinary diesel!

Still,this is the only thing about the situation that gets something resembling a smile from me.  s:) :) s:)
05 Sable "Red" Special Edition with red leather interior and red soft top.TTE twin exhaust,Dev\'s keyhole covers,Rhon\'s red leather armrest roll covers,Lockwood Roadster metal sil covers.ESAD chrome binacle rings and hazard light button surround.

Anonymous

rob - someone or somewhere told me that all cars 7yrs or older will be placed in higher brackets.

robfuller

northernalex

cars UPTO 7 years old will be subject to new taxes.

Alex
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

Tags: