Color codes and examples

Started by Tem, September 26, 2003, 15:03

Tem

m http://www.autocolorlibrary.com/ m

Pretty huge library of colors...might come handy, if you wanna paint your car "NSX silver" or "Ferrari red".
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Slacey

Blimey, it's somewhat comprehensive!
Oh, and BTW Tem, you really must have nothing to do all day!!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Tem

Quote from: "Slacey"Oh, and BTW Tem, you really must have nothing to do all day!!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Testing some embedded code...  s:) :) s:)
1) Change a value - 5 seconds
2) Compile the whole s**t - 15 minutes
3) Upload the code - 10 minutes
4) Test the change - 5 seconds
5) Return to step 1)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tem"
Quote from: "Slacey"Oh, and BTW Tem, you really must have nothing to do all day!!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Testing some embedded code...  s:) :) s:)
1) Change a value - 5 seconds
2) Compile the whole s**t - 15 minutes
3) Upload the code - 10 minutes
4) Test the change - 5 seconds
5) Return to step 1)

15 minutes to compile???? It takes me 20 mins to compile some VB code but that's 150,000 lines of code and about 50 components...

Not bad website though.

Humble Jim

Quote from: "Slacey"Tem, you really must have nothing to do all day!!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

It's not far off Winter now. I guess in a few weeks time Tem will set off some full build, hibernate through a long snowy spell in Finland, and come back in Spring....  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
H&S Exhaust

Tem

Quote from: "Humble Jim"I guess in a few weeks time Tem will set off some full build, hibernate through a long snowy spell in Finland, and come back in Spring....  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Sorry Jim, but I think you're stuck with me!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Humble Jim

Quote from: "Tem"Sorry Jim, but I think you're stuck with me!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Good thing too! The forum would be a lot duller w/o all your great links/quizzes etc.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
H&S Exhaust

Tags: