16 Valve Badges

Started by Anonymous, April 21, 2006, 11:52

Anonymous

Anyone ever put these on their 2, I was considering putting one on each side of the hardtop or below the side indicators.....

Feel free to shoot me down in flames   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/16v-16-valve-Chro ... dZViewItem m

mrsmr2

Don't do it
04 Astral Black, hard top, air con, black leather, Corky\'s MSMB; FSB;  RMB; RLCB, empty exhaust manifold, cg-lock.  Warranty: new wheels @ 20k, new pads and discs @ 21k, new wheels @ 26.4k

Tem

Uhm...16 valves was something to brag about 20 years ago.  s:? :? s:?  Nowadays pretty much every engine has them anyway, I wouldn't wanna mention it.
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Nooooooooo dont do it... it will look like a teenage boys car (sorry to anyone in their teens!!!)   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Only 16 valves?  My last Audi had 30, current one has 40!  s;) ;) s;)

Anonymous

Consider that idea dropped   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Anonymous

its far too chav, and besides, every saxo driving boy racer has one!

Anonymous

errrrr, go for it! why not get one that says fule injection or even ABS. I think not!

Anonymous

LMAO!!

.. indeedy, too boy racer 'ish

northernalex

I think you should go for it.. It will look well cool. And you should get one of them green sunstrips with the name of you and your girlfriend on it.  And a tribal sticker too.. they look great   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

dreambackup

I'm not into stickers myself (removed all but one - the "MR" - from my car) but if you insist on sticking something on your hard-top, you should look after an "MR-S" emblem or the eagle emblem seen somewhere here (or on SC, can't remember).

(thinking about it, a small eagle emblem would actually look good on the side of the hard-top  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  )
[size=67]2003 Toyota MR-S 1E3 SMT w/ hardtop, red painted calipers & red J-Spec nose badge, PPE intake w/ Apex\'i air filter, Way-Do TRD + C1 springs, front C1 sway bar, TRD front strut tower brace, Corky\'s breastplate, 1E3 Dev keyhole covers, Che header, Remus dual[/size]

Anonymous

Full of [ADMIN] Edited for questionable language [ADMIN] replying to this now is there not.

I wish everyone was as perfect as you lot, it was a simple question.

karlus972

Quote from: "daz8365"Full of [ADMIN] Edited for questionable language [ADMIN]replying to this now is there not.

so then why asking for feedback and impressions if you're not happy with what we say???
IMO, this badge is awful, looks cheap, and is completely inapropriate with such a beautiful car.......so IMO don't do it   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Madinina Style!!

markiii

[ADMIN] and you got some simple answers,

it was always going to be a matter of opinion.

I've edited your post above for language which for teh record wasn't overly bad but could be offensive.

[ADMIN]
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

mg

Quote from: "daz8365"Full of d*******s replying to this now is there not.

Daz,
To be fair, you were soliciting reaction to a proposed mod.  The reactions seem to be pretty much what anyone would say walking past your car on the street.  At least here, people are well meaning, trying to stop you from what they feel is 'ricer-cide' to your '2.

If you like it do it! The world will just have to deal with it.

Quote edited to remove the word 'dickheads'
[size=67]2005 Silver | Red Heated Leather | TTE Turbo | TTE exhaust | TTE Lowered Springs | TRD FSB | B&M Short Shift | David\'s Style Bars | Bama Tall Deflector | Red Calipers[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "daz8365"Feel free to shoot me down in flames   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

And after all, you did invite people to be brutally honest!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

mrsmr2

Quote from: "daz8365"Anyone ever put these on their 2, I was considering putting one on each side of the hardtop or below the side indicators.....

Feel free to shoot me down in flames   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/16v-16-valve-Chro ... dZViewItem m

See underlined and bold part of your original post.
04 Astral Black, hard top, air con, black leather, Corky\'s MSMB; FSB;  RMB; RLCB, empty exhaust manifold, cg-lock.  Warranty: new wheels @ 20k, new pads and discs @ 21k, new wheels @ 26.4k

Anonymous

Great minds think alike!!!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:P :P s:P

enid_b

you could get a 5-speed sticker or perhaps get one off the back of an old nissan sunny 'executive'

sorry, i know im late and i missed the boat but i cud not help but chuckle at this one daz
Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

Tags: