center consuls

Started by alancdavis, April 26, 2006, 17:26

alancdavis

What do you all think    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

This is the long awated responce regarding center consols    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Hello

They are finally here :

m http://dieamond.free.fr/images/Gallerie ... c01327.jpg m
 m http://dieamond.free.fr/images/Gallerie ... c01326.jpg m
 m http://dieamond.free.fr/images/Gallerie ... c01325.jpg m
 m http://dieamond.free.fr/images/Gallerie ... c01324.jpg m

249 Euros + 30 Euros for shipping with tracking and insurance in Europe
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

markiii

personally I don't think they look that good
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

me neither  s:( :( s:(

PET3R

alan, you got your seats done yet?

kanujunkie

its a poor fit around the stock console IMHO
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

Dont look great and certainly not for the money

ninjinski

Nice idea badly executed and at that price  s:!: :!: s:!:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Sable

PERF: TTE TURBO & exhaust, BC Coilovers Markii inlet TRD brace SP Downpipe Exedy Cerametalic Clutch TRD Short Shifter w brass bushings EBC discs/pads OMP steering wheel, front diffuser
ICE: JVC headunit JBL P652s Alpine SWD1600 & 2000 woofers Kenwood 600W amp
EXTERNAL: Mr T spoiler. black brake calipers Dynamat Toyota dust caps Dev\'s keyhole covers Simon\'s hairpins
INTERNAL: Red leather Carbon sill guards TRD stickers Mongo deflectors Chrome gear & dial surrounds Gregg\'s custom logo plate Taurec gauges

loadswine

I can't see too many folks going for this item, especially, as has been said , at the price.
Stock looks better IMHO.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

alancdavis

IMHO  s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

kanujunkie

Quote from: "alancdavis"IMHO  s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:

In My Humble Opinion
[size=100]Stu[/size]

alancdavis

silly me  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

kanujunkie

Quote from: "alancdavis"silly me  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

easy one to do, i think i'll pull the library of accepted terms out and post em
[size=100]Stu[/size]

loadswine

Sorry about that, I have to admit it took me a while to fathom some of these things when I first saw them, and 1 or 2 still mistify me.
  s:o :o s:o  Its probably an age thing for me.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

kanujunkie

m http://www.acronymfinder.com/ m

now back on topic, i guess  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]

philster_d

honest opinion     s:D :D s:D

alancdavis

back to topic   s:D :D s:D        who will be the first to buy a consul  s:?: :?: s:?:  

I think by the look of it the standard double din wont fit and also it will need a leather trim adding

Final note   s:? :? s:?     I think it is a bit expensive   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:   IMHO   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

kanujunkie

why not build your own console?
[size=100]Stu[/size]

alancdavis

I can commission a 400kv substation but alas I cant put a screw in straight  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

celmacmat

I think i agree with the general opinion that the fit is not great and it is far too expensive for what it is.

It would have been better to create the center consol incorporating the hand break part as well. IMHO.

A bit more like in the Mk2.
Celine
Black Porsche 968 Club Sport

kanujunkie

Quote from: "celmacmat"I think i agree with the general opinion that the fit is not great and it is far too expensive for what it is.

It would have been better to create the center consol incorporating the hand break part as well. IMHO.

totally agree Celine, there are details on here somewhere of a guy in Switzerland who created one from scratch, reall nice work as well, but it did cost him a small fortune
[size=100]Stu[/size]

celmacmat

Quote from: "kanujunkie"
Quote from: "celmacmat"I think i agree with the general opinion that the fit is not great and it is far too expensive for what it is.

totally agree Celine, there are details on here somewhere of a guy in Switzerland who created one from scratch, reall nice work as well, but it did cost him a small fortune
Yes, saw it on the mrs-passion forum...a fantastic yellow if i remember well   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Celine
Black Porsche 968 Club Sport

kanujunkie

Quote from: "celmacmat"Yes, saw it on the mrs-passion forum...a fantastic yellow if i remember well   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Thats the one, with custom made one off alloys with the MR2 logo on them, stunning was not the word it just didn't do it justice
[size=100]Stu[/size]

alancdavis

Where is Dieamond located    s:?: :?: s:?:  

To post a consul to a UK adress works out @ £194.03   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

Same consul advertised on US spyder chat @ £165.83   s:? :? s:?   inc post

aaronjb

Quote from: "alancdavis"Where is Dieamond located    s:?: :?: s:?:  

France.
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

alancdavis

must prefer american spyders to our 2s

bottom line is it is cheaper to buy via spyder chat  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Tags: