center consuls

Started by alancdavis, April 26, 2006, 17:26

spit

Quote from: "alancdavis"bottom line is it is cheaper to buy via spyder chat  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Bit bizarre to ship the thing across continents and still get it cheaper  s:? :? s:?  

I've always liked the idea of a console for the '2, but for me it has to be the full front-to-back or its not worth entertaining.
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

alancdavis

I wonder if the uk price can be reduced if there was enough interest    s:?: :?: s:?:  

I agree it seems odd to offer the US site a better deal bearing in mind the strong exchange rate at the moment.
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

philster_d

Order on sc for delivery to UK   s:) :) s:)

Anyway its all academic if you dont like the thing anyway

alancdavis

I think with a little extra work it could be OK
The whole thing seems to be just painted,,,,,the outer side covered with leather and the iner box part lined with felt would be OK

The issue with the radio section needs adressing

An integral gear stick gaiter will be better

Also the means of fixing need improving

Most important ,,,,the price is a bit high    s:) :) s:)  

As it seems a lot of people are interested in a center consol  so the improvements may institute a few sales

Any how ,,,,,thats what I think    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

alancdavis

anyone bought one yet  s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:    s:?: :?: s:?:

dieamond

bottom line is that MRS Passion customer don't have to pay french VAT, so the price is 19.6% lowered

it's badly executed : I partly agree

It's expensive : you're crazy, previous full version was sold for 990 Euros

this is 1/4 of the cost, so you have the full interior leather covered if you want !!
TRD - Cusco - C-One - Tom\'s - Amuse - Top secret - Veilside - Spoon - Blitz - Invidia
JUN - Racing Gear - APR Performance - HKS - Apexi - Project Mu - Trial

alancdavis

Have I just had a telling off  s:?: :?: s:?:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

Anonymous

I Like the idea a lot, but I dont like the implementation.

Price is expensive.

Anonymous

Got to admit I don't see the need for a centre console. This looks a very bad fit (Gaps every where), won't fit the std double din radio or the cig lighter (no I don't smoke - anymore that is - but it is useful for accessories, and its too expensive.

Not going to sell many I'd have thought then.

s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

alancdavis

this could turn nasty  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Tags: