1000 BHP per ton

Started by Chris_h, April 27, 2006, 01:13

Chris_h

215k Euro - love or hate the styling / aerodynamics, it must be awesome.

m http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/caparo_t1.asp m
ex 02 Black, 00 Silver, 53 Black, 03 in silver - then s2000, civic type r, mini jcw, civic type r, Alfa Brera, z4 si coupe, now m135i. Still miss the 2 and will have another one someday....

northernalex

WOW - thats all i can say... would get beaten by speedbumps though!
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

Anonymous

Thats a road legal Formula 1 car   s:o :o s:o    s:o :o s:o    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:D :D s:D

ninjinski

That is beautifull!
Sable

PERF: TTE TURBO & exhaust, BC Coilovers Markii inlet TRD brace SP Downpipe Exedy Cerametalic Clutch TRD Short Shifter w brass bushings EBC discs/pads OMP steering wheel, front diffuser
ICE: JVC headunit JBL P652s Alpine SWD1600 & 2000 woofers Kenwood 600W amp
EXTERNAL: Mr T spoiler. black brake calipers Dynamat Toyota dust caps Dev\'s keyhole covers Simon\'s hairpins
INTERNAL: Red leather Carbon sill guards TRD stickers Mongo deflectors Chrome gear & dial surrounds Gregg\'s custom logo plate Taurec gauges

edward.carter

Seen that before, believe it was a british car but has now been brought out by a big company. As said before truly F1 for the road... Amazing.  s8) 8) s8)

Ernie Ball

Wow!

It's not at all clear to me, though, how they fit 2 people in there.  It doesn't seem like the compartment is wide enough to sit them next to each other or long enough to seat one behind the other.

Also, the driver's feet are obviously in the nose.  I can't see how such a design will be road legal anywhere.

I wonder what the top speed is.  Faster than a Veyron?

philster_d

no mudguards

PET3R

i went out in a caterham R500, i think that is more that enough power per tonne!!

ninjinski

Quote from: "philster_d"no mudguards

apparently no tow bar fitting either - might have to gve it a miss for that reason!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Sable

PERF: TTE TURBO & exhaust, BC Coilovers Markii inlet TRD brace SP Downpipe Exedy Cerametalic Clutch TRD Short Shifter w brass bushings EBC discs/pads OMP steering wheel, front diffuser
ICE: JVC headunit JBL P652s Alpine SWD1600 & 2000 woofers Kenwood 600W amp
EXTERNAL: Mr T spoiler. black brake calipers Dynamat Toyota dust caps Dev\'s keyhole covers Simon\'s hairpins
INTERNAL: Red leather Carbon sill guards TRD stickers Mongo deflectors Chrome gear & dial surrounds Gregg\'s custom logo plate Taurec gauges

proeliator2001

http://img452.imageshack.us/my.php?image=atom393w8yh.png

The link is to a dyno plot for an Ariel Atom with the K20a engine and a whacking turbo courtesy of CPL Racing.  That is nudging 1000 bhp per tonne (well, over 800 at least) and all for under £40K - probably under 30K if you go for the basic K20a version.  Stupidly quick car but I'd love to have a go   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
Official - old git alert. 42 years old!
Facts  are meaningless - they can be used to prove anything.

2004 MR2 in silver with hardtop, leather, aircon and only 1 door handle.(11 happy years together and counting!)

Anonymous

Sure thats bloody useless its no boot !!

philster_d

Quote from: "kenmr2"Sure thats bloody useless its no boot !!

LOL I know who would be so stupid as to buy a car like that.

filcee

Quote from: "rsportscars web site"normal 15 gallon (70-liter) fuel tank means a range better than the average car of up to 500 miles (800 km) on public highways. And that is sufficient to tackle seven hours of driving from London to Le Mans, a distance of 338 miles (544 km), without refueling, before putting in a blistering performance on the circuit

Sounds like a job for Messrs. Clarkson, May and The Hamster ... roll on the new Top Gear series  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Phil
2003 6-sp SMT in Sable
x-2001 5-sp SMT in Lagoon Blue

Tags: