:-( - Bye Bye MR2

Started by Anonymous, May 8, 2006, 11:57

Anonymous

Well...............................

Looks like the car doesnt like transit vans very much.

I was involved in an accident about 2 weeks ago now, and have been in hospital until this morning, as they have now let me out ( fractured leg / 4 cracked ribs - other cuts / bruises )

The insurance engineers has inspected the car, and its been deemed a CAT B total loss.

Firstly, noticed that I have had a couple of message - and I need to apologise first.

Dan / Phil - sorry guys, but obviously I cant go ahead with purchasing wheels / exhaust, for a car I no longer have ( really sorry...... )   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

A couple of other people have also requested HPI checks on their cars, and I can only say im sorry if you needed this - but obviously I havent been able to check messages etc.  Did try to get online a couple of times from hosipital, but on my mobile phone - so it wasnt great and just gave up  s:-( :-( s:-(

Well....... the cars officially dead..... The other driver has actually admitted liability - with a couple of witnesses too - who helped me out of the car after the accident.  Hoping that the insurance will pay out quite quickly.

I'll try and get back on here later on this evening, and will also reply to a couple of eMails that I have received.

Again - apologies to all that I was making arrangements with - I would of acknowledged you sooner - if I could have.

philster_d

I said to Mark I thought you were AWOL

I hope your feeling better.

Love

Phil

celmacmat

Hope you will recover quickly.

Finger cross for insurance payout..
Celine
Black Porsche 968 Club Sport

philster_d

Yeah, hello shiny new roadster    s:) :) s:)

rmowbray

Sorry to hear about that.

Get well soon.

Anonymous

Sad to here that.  Get well soon m8

roger

Tough mate.... hope everything goes OK with your health, as well as your claim.

A couple of weeks in hospital (and all that you will have to go through) will certainly be good to bump up the latter!
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

spit

Ditto to all the above. Hope you make a full and speedy recovery.
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

ninjinski

Yikes sounds nasty - hope u get better soon matey!   s:D :D s:D
Sable

PERF: TTE TURBO & exhaust, BC Coilovers Markii inlet TRD brace SP Downpipe Exedy Cerametalic Clutch TRD Short Shifter w brass bushings EBC discs/pads OMP steering wheel, front diffuser
ICE: JVC headunit JBL P652s Alpine SWD1600 & 2000 woofers Kenwood 600W amp
EXTERNAL: Mr T spoiler. black brake calipers Dynamat Toyota dust caps Dev\'s keyhole covers Simon\'s hairpins
INTERNAL: Red leather Carbon sill guards TRD stickers Mongo deflectors Chrome gear & dial surrounds Gregg\'s custom logo plate Taurec gauges

edward.carter

hope your ok good luck with your insurance etc, should be ok if they have admitted liability i would guess

Anonymous

Get well soon   s:) :) s:)

heathstimpson

I hope all is well and you recover soon  s:? :? s:?
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

s:( :( s:(

Gutted for you mate, but the main thing is you're still alive and in one piece, you can always get another Roadster (and buy my wheels off me again  s:wink: :wink: s:wink: ).

Take it easy bud,

Dan

Liz

Sounded like a nasty one if you hospitalized for that long, soon be back on the road, and get all you can...Dans' Turbo may still be up for sale...think on that!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Oh and...
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Liz"get all you can...Dans' Turbo may still be up for sale...think on that!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Here if you're interested  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

kanujunkie

blinking heck, sorry to hear that, get well soon mate
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

MRMike

Quote from: "Ekona"
Quote from: "Liz"get all you can...Dans' Turbo may still be up for sale...think on that!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Here if you're interested  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Sorry to hear about this ! I'm even sorrier about this..  m http://users.autoexposure.co.uk/classic ... 253_1a.jpg m
[size=75]*Sold 03 UK spec, silver, Red Interior TTE Twin, Euro spoiler, TTE Chrome roll bar, Blitz Induction, VVTI Badged, Pioneer SAT Nav/DAB Tuner, Boston Acoustics Components, Boston amp, Gtech Pro C, TRD Gearknob, B&M linkage, Bama Deflector, Chrome dials, Corky Breast Plate, TTE springs,

Then.. Blue 350Z
and den....black S2000 with red leather interior  
and den.... New Imola Orange S2000
and den.....BMW Z4 3.0 - Understeer!!!![/size]
NOW M3 V8

Tags: