End of an era?...

Started by Anonymous, October 1, 2003, 20:35

Anonymous

Thanks for the messages everyone.

Everyone cross your fingers for me because I've managed to get an interview for a great job next Monday and if I get it (I've been told they will be maknig a decision quickly) I will be able to keep the '2...

--H--

Slacey

Double fingers crossed... good luck mate!   s:D :D s:D
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

markiii

kick butt
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Bring it on! Confidence mate, confidence........  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Chris

Cool, good luck mate!!!   s8) 8) s8)    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Tem

Quote from: "Hardcore"Everyone cross your fingers for me because I've managed to get an interview for a great job next Monday and if I get it (I've been told they will be maknig a decision quickly) I will be able to keep the '2...

Would it help if we all wrote a recommendation letter for you?  s:) :) s:)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Look on the brightside

You are moving to God's own country

Good luck on Monday

Anonymous

Long story short, the interview today was a waste of my time.  It amazes me the way some people do business, the guy hadn't even looked at my CV.

Anyway, got another interview on Thursday...

--H--

Anonymous

What the bloody hell is that all about then? Thats just wrong!!!  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hardcore"Long story short, the interview today was a waste of my time.  It amazes me the way some people do business, the guy hadn't even looked at my CV.

--H--

Frustrating is it not? For a Documentum position with 3 years experience: "So, you have been doing Documentum for 3 years... Can you tell us what Documentum is?" Needless to say, I never returned for the second interview.

I hope your next interview goes well.

Darth Paul

H

Good luck for Thursday mate. Hope all goes well and you manage to keep the 2. I was hoping to catch up with you at a future meet and see those gorgeous armrests! BTW, if the car has to go, be sure to sell the armrests on to another ROC member. Keep them in the family.

DP

Anonymous

Quote from: "Emmanuel"
Quote from: "Hardcore"Long story short, the interview today was a waste of my time.  It amazes me the way some people do business, the guy hadn't even looked at my CV.

--H--

Frustrating is it not? For a Documentum position with 3 years experience: "So, you have been doing Documentum for 3 years... Can you tell us what Documentum is?" Needless to say, I never returned for the second interview.

I hope your next interview goes well.

So what is "Documentum"   s:?: :?: s:?:    

s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

Not in my dictionary  s:!: :!: s:!:

Tags: