I think I know the car I want next & its not the Elise.

Started by Anonymous, October 1, 2003, 22:27

Anonymous

I could have sworn that in this months Car mag, they said the new GTV will be based around the Brera.

Hmmm......me thinks I will go and have to check this out.......

Not arguing mate, just confused now......  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:? :? s:?    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "John Woodward"I could have sworn that in this months Car mag, they said the new GTV will be based around the Brera.

Hmmm......me thinks I will go and have to check this out.......

Not arguing mate, just confused now......  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:? :? s:?    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

I hope you are right...  It is the most gorgeous car to come out of Italy for a decade...

Chris

hmmm, now that's a bit gorgeous!! those last two shots resemble the tamora a little if you ask me....
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Anonymous

I will check later Emmanuel. Will post it up here. I could be horribly wrong though.......  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

As for the 8C, yeah, it does have a sort of "TVR" look about it, but I also think that "coke bottle" shape also has a hint of side on Elise to it too, especially around the wheel arches.....

Anonymous

Hmmmmm.......Ok Emmanuel, this is what "Car" said about the Brera, interpret as you will..............

"There will be a new GTV in 2005. The GTV will be a three-doorm four seat car available in front wheel or 4wd. Desigen chief Egger describes the GTV as the production derivative of the Brera, Guigiaro;s fabulous 2002 show car"

Doesn't say that the Brera itself is going into production, but something very like it is to be the next GTV. Interesting stuff. Either way, whatever car comes out looking like the Brera is going to be a stunner, regardless........  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Chris

Quote from: "Emmanuel"
Quote from: "victor"An Alfa Romeo????

Which model is it?

It's called the 8C.  Not as nice as the Brera though.  I wonder if it will make it into production.

this months evo, pq 12 "... it will be going into production in late 2005."   s8) 8) s8)
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Tags: