What price should I pay?

Started by StephenBennett, October 2, 2003, 17:08

StephenBennett

Thanks for all the advice. just one last question unanswered. if I go to dealer A and haggle and dealer B and haggle and if A & B are part of the same chain, will I be able to play each off against the other?

Regards

Stephen

markiii

If you get the quote in writing then yes.

Especially as while they will have a group policy they will all have the flexibility to do "what they can get away with"
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

StephenBennett

OK thanks again.

I'm just rechechking a few other cars at the weekend (I have to, for my minds sake) but I'll be off to the dealers the week after to strike a deal.

My real problem

What colour?

Why don't the do Sable with Red seats?

regards

Stephen

Anonymous

Quote from: "StephenBennett"Why don't the do Sable with Red seats?

I think you can get red leather with any body colour.  In my opinion, it's worth going for the leather.

markiii

unfortunately the 03 red leather is more like pimpmobile pink than the old red (apologies to anybody that has it)

I'd get an aftermarket job done if it were me.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Slacey

Quote from: "markiii"unfortunately the 03 red leather is more like pimpmobile pink than the old red (apologies to anybody that has it)
Tis true... if you have seen pics of mine or others on here, the '03 is nothing like it - definately take a look before you buy...
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Tags: