BP Ultimate

Started by Anonymous, October 3, 2003, 13:03

Anonymous

BP Ultimate is being launched next week...

100 octane... can't wait.  Apparently, it will be very expensive.

Anonymous

Where did you hear that? I cant find it on their web site... then again, i cant find ANYTHING on their web site!   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Anonymous

It's the topic of the day at ScoobyNet.  Everyone's gone mental about it over there...

I know what you mean about their website.

Anonymous

Anonymous

The 'facts' as they put it are wrong   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  They say that BP is 98 RON and its actually 97 RON... bloody scooby drivers!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Still, the rest of it might be true!

Anonymous

It actually exists in Greece and it's  an 100 octaine fuel.

Usually, those Scoobie drivers know their stuff...

Tem

Quote from: "Emmanuel"100 octane... can't wait.  Apparently, it will be very expensive.

We can get 100 octane for about £2/liter  s:) :) s:)  Pretty expensive compared to £0.6/liter for 99 octane...
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

This stuff has now poped up at the BP garages i drive by... not been brave enough to go and see how much it is....

Slacey

Apparently there won't be a national rollout until January, but if anyone does catch how much it is, I'd be interested to know.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

mph

It is NOT 100RON in the UK. It is there standard SUL plus additives.
[size=92]Martin[/size][size=75]
'06 Black MR2 Roadster
'03 Red Lotus Elise 111S
'01 Black MR2 Roadster SMT turbo[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "mph"It is NOT 100RON in the UK. It is there standard SUL plus additives.

just a rebrand then   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:   oh well... stick with shell for now then!   s:D :D s:D

Chris

Quote from: "mph"It is NOT 100RON in the UK. It is there standard SUL plus additives.

can't find much info about it, but on the new zealand part of the bp site it says that it's a guaranteed minimum of 98
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Anonymous

I doubt if your happy with Opti you'd see much of a change with this stuff.

Slacey

Quote from: "WoodenDummy"I doubt if your happy with Opti you'd see much of a change with this stuff.
Which I am, so you are probably right. Although, assuming they are close in their properties, at least you can look for Shell and BP garages, which widens the options in some places.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Quote from: "Slacey"
Quote from: "WoodenDummy"I doubt if your happy with Opti you'd see much of a change with this stuff.
Which I am, so you are probably right. Although, assuming they are close in their properties, at least you can look for Shell and BP garages, which widens the options in some places.

This is true, I didnt think of that.  Should make things easier for Import drivers.

Tags: