Leather seats

Started by spyderman, October 3, 2003, 13:57

spyderman

does anyone knows how much it will cost to do your cloth seats into leather?

and iam not talking about buying a new seat or an original leather cover , im talking of taking your seat to a professional to do the job by taking out your cloth cover and do a similar in leather.

thanks.
As you set out for Ithaka
hope your road is a long one,
full of adventure, full of discovery. Cyclops,
angry Poseidon - don\'t be afraid of them.you\'ll never find things like that one on your way
as long as you keep your thoughts raised high

-SOT-

Anonymous

SteveJ is your man for this - he has had his done by a professional. Cant remember the exact figure, but its very reasonable (and they look great!)

markiii

about £650 fro the door panels and both seats if I remember correctly.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

SteveJ

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"SteveJ is your man for this - he has had his done by a professional. Cant remember the exact figure, but its very reasonable (and they look great!)

s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

Total cost for seats & door inserts was £650+VAT. Job took 3 full days (so effectively all week as they need the car for the entire 3 days)

Mine were done by A1 Auto Trimmers in Letchworth - absolutely top-notch job. If you contact them, speak to Penny or Phil, and please mention my name as I promised to push some business their way.

Hopefully I'll have my car back in a couple of weeks (long story  s:( :( s:(  see the failed ABS thread for more) and you can take a look if your not too far from Luton.

HTH

Tags: