What is J-Spec?

Started by Anonymous, June 4, 2003, 08:43

Anonymous

Ah of course, makes sense.

Well I didn't want a coin holder anyway.  Seems like a stupid feature really, as if twoc'ers need a reason to break in to you car.  They'd definately smash a window for a couple of quid on display!

--H--

Anonymous

I think that is what it is... its really just a bit of crappy plactic that looks really cheap!!!   s:o :o s:o  

I would take a photo and show you.. but... well you know....   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

Tem

It IS a coin holder  s:) :) s:)

A lil bit of Mk1 heritage as it had exactly same part. The funny thing is that if you put coins in there, you have to keep it full all the time. If they can move, you can pick them up from the floor after the first corner..
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Buster, I bought the nav pod last year with a bunch of other stuff to just put in my garage(or so it seems!). Intend housing gauges in there but don't think it's going to happen. It cost £30 so if you really want one let me know and if the gauges definately won't fit you can have it half price. Also got the side hood covers (cover the side gaps when the hoods down) they cost £93. look good but don't bother their a pain to put on and remove.

SteveJ

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"yeah, coin holder on 03 model is on the left of the steering wheel next to our alarm light. On the right, we have an extra button for the Fog Lights.

I don't have a coin holder either - just a button marked "TRC off"   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Let me think do I want a coin holder that only holds 2 coins or a button that controls the traction control which has saved my a*se more than once in the wet   s:? :? s:?  

SteveJ
'03 Astral Black SMT

Anonymous

Obviosuly you would like the coin holder...where else would you put the 2 pound coins for the car park!

Chris

Quote from: "mr-s_turbo"Also got the side hood covers (cover the side gaps when the hoods down) they cost £93. look good but don't bother their a pain to put on and remove.

Well that's answered that one then!!  I was just about to fire off an email to Graham about how they fitted and price, but I won't bother now!  Shame though, as it does need something to fill that nasty gap!!
preferably somthing that folds in (automatically!   s:D :D s:D  ) when putting the roof up/down!
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Tags: