info on Lampka MR2 Turbo Kit straight from the horses mouth!

Started by Anonymous, October 9, 2003, 11:52

Anonymous

Hi Victor,

within the next 3 weeks we start installing our MR2 Turbo kit at the fist
five customer mr2.

We have 60 HP, and 80 NM more power, the kit is euro 3 TÜV certified. The
intercooler is a self desigend high efficent water to air intercooler. The
temperature of the compressed air from the turbo charger will be recduced
from 90 to 35 degrees celsius in any weather conditions. This give the car a
very stable temprature circiut. The water circuit for the ic and the charger
itself is a seperate closed loop circuit with an own cooler and a seperate
water pump. The original water circuit of the engine is untouched. We use
only the best parts available for that kit. A complete electronic to adjust
the stock ECU is included as well, to give the kit best response in every
condition. The kit is desigen to use the stock esd, but any aftermarket
sport esd with lower back pressure in more than welcome.

We would love to demonstrate the power of that kit during a test drive. You
are welcome at any time to visit our shop and test the car.

The price for the Kit with installation and German Tax will be 5390 Euro.

mit herzlichen Grüssen

Andy Hellwig

Lampka Motorsport
König-Rudolf-Strasse 24
86807 Buchloe
T:08241 8006018
F:08241 8006021
 w www.lampka-motorsport.de w
 e www.lampka.de w
 e info@lampka-motorsport.de e
Betreff: via Kontakt Formular auf Webseite...

"Turbokit Entwicklung für Corolla E11 und MR2 W30, weitere auf Anfrage"
Can you provide information on the MR2 W30 turbokit. preferable in English,
but if only available in German I can get it translated.  Thanks

Anonymous

£3800. That really is a good price.Are you having it on your car then Victor?

Anonymous

Is it all done in Germany?  Its a long drive to Germany...

oh oh oh road trip!

Anonymous

Quote from: "mr-s_turbo"£3800. That really is a good price.Are you having it on your car then Victor?

I was hoping it would be a bit less. She who must be obeyed would go ballistic if I was to spend that much on an extra!   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:    s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

Still, if you want to pay I will be happy to test it for you in my car that is   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   The place where Lampka is is only about 90 mins drive from where I live or 40 from where I work, so maybe I will go and take a look anyhow.

Anonymous

Quote from: "WoodenDummy"Is it all done in Germany?  Its a long drive to Germany...

oh oh oh road trip!

Its a good roadster area too! From Dover it takes me about 12 hrs including a pause every 2 hours for a coffee plus a meal at least once. Through Belgium is lets face it Boring, but then a bit of cross country after Luxembourg, then unrestricted motorway (mostly) to Augsburg, then right (south) to Lampka.

Once fitted, a short blast to the Alps (for testing of course) before returning to the UK. Make a nice weeks trip returning via Champagne perhaps (to celebrate).

s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

any idea what management system they're using? Remember they were testing e-manage, unichip and some other.

If they won't sell it in a kit for the buyer to install then i can't see many people driving that far for an install.You'd have to add £500 for travelling costs alone   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "mr-s_turbo"any idea what management system they're using? Remember they were testing e-manage, unichip and some other.

If they won't sell it in a kit for the buyer to install then i can't see many people driving that far for an install.You'd have to add £500 for travelling costs alone   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

No idea, I only have whats in the original post.

As for traveling costs, no way! You can half that cost easily. Back in may when my mum died, we drove munich Cambridge twice in 1 week plus  Munich to Madrid and did the whole lot for EUR 700. (fuel and ferry costs and one of those thrips in a thirsty SUV).

Tem

Quote from: "mr-s_turbo"If they won't sell it in a kit for the buyer to install then i can't see many people driving that far for an install.You'd have to add £500 for travelling costs alone   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

They do sell it as a kit without install. IIRC, the price was 1000 euros less.
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Hi Jon,

the Kit will work perfectly with the smt gearbox.

mit herzlichen Grüssen

Andy Hellwig

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jonny Turbo"Hi Jon,

the Kit will work perfectly with the smt gearbox.

mit herzlichen Grüssen

Andy Hellwig

Given the troubles that mph had specifically related to SMT, I'd like to see someone hold them to that claim...

MadMigMR2

Any more news???
Toyota MR-S 2001 Monocraft GT300 (2ZZ-GE Swap started @ 2013-01-15 & it\'s not finished yet... Specs to be announced) + BC Racing Coilovers + TRD Replic strut bars kit(by Lampka Motorspor) + CHE Suspension Links)
Blog about my MR-S: http://www.miguelgoncalves.pt | http://www.youtube.com/MadMigMR2  | http://www.facebook.com/miguelgoncalves

Anonymous

sucky news... according to one owner that is supposed to have the kit installed:

Quoteturbo project at lampka frozen at the moment. there were some blown
(untuned) engines in the past and they try to investigate the cars to find out if it is a problem on a special series or not.

Anonymous

DOH !!!!

Where's the quote from?

Anonymous

from the dude that was supposed to have it installed last week  s;-) ;-) s;-)
sux

Tags: