Best pics request *56k hell*

Started by spynish, July 11, 2006, 20:10

spynish

Hi all  s:D :D s:D  

I'm on a website project, and would like to ask you for the best pics you have of your 2 (yes, those you're proud of).
They may be used in this project, so sending them you let me use them (copyright issue).
Please send them to my mail:  e mailto:borreazarbe@hotmail.com">borreazarbe@hotmail.com e
When site is ready (if it's sometime  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  ) I will let you know, of course!
Thank you very much

And, come on let your 2 be famous...  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Alberto

*MOD* Edited title for anyone not on broadband - Dan

Anonymous

got a bigger one if required  s:) :) s:)

tbh its about the only photo I have, not had it long lol

Ernie Ball

Anonymous

there you go, have other views if needed.

kanujunkie

[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

ninjinski

Stu - Nice TRD sticker on door bottom - Where did u get them? Sorry to highjack  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Sable

PERF: TTE TURBO & exhaust, BC Coilovers Markii inlet TRD brace SP Downpipe Exedy Cerametalic Clutch TRD Short Shifter w brass bushings EBC discs/pads OMP steering wheel, front diffuser
ICE: JVC headunit JBL P652s Alpine SWD1600 & 2000 woofers Kenwood 600W amp
EXTERNAL: Mr T spoiler. black brake calipers Dynamat Toyota dust caps Dev\'s keyhole covers Simon\'s hairpins
INTERNAL: Red leather Carbon sill guards TRD stickers Mongo deflectors Chrome gear & dial surrounds Gregg\'s custom logo plate Taurec gauges

ninjinski

and a few from moi (pre-TTET)

Sable

PERF: TTE TURBO & exhaust, BC Coilovers Markii inlet TRD brace SP Downpipe Exedy Cerametalic Clutch TRD Short Shifter w brass bushings EBC discs/pads OMP steering wheel, front diffuser
EXTERNAL: Mr T spoiler. black brake calipers Dynamat Toyota dust caps Dev\'s keyhole covers Simon\'s hairpins
INTERNAL: Red leather Carbon sill guards TRD stickers Mongo deflectors Chrome gear & dial surrounds Gregg\'s custom logo plate Taurec gauges

kanujunkie

Quote from: "ninjinski"Stu - Nice TRD sticker on door bottom - Where did u get them? Sorry to highjack  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

m http://www.japanparts.com/db/partslist. ... 6&small=31 m
[size=100]Stu[/size]

Ernie Ball

One more quick hijack: Stu, did you grind down your wheel caps before sticking on the xdesign badges?  Or did you just glue them on?

spynish

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:D :D s:D  

OMG!! You're fast! I wasn't expecting this great response!
Thank you very much, sincerely, there are really good ones.   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Thank you and keep up sending, please!   s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

kanujunkie

Quote from: "Ernie Ball"One more quick hijack: Stu, did you grind down your wheel caps before sticking on the xdesign badges?  Or did you just glue them on?

neither, they're the ones from a guy on SC who's name escapes me at the mo
[size=100]Stu[/size]

ninjinski

Quote from: "kanujunkie"
Quote from: "ninjinski"Stu - Nice TRD sticker on door bottom - Where did u get them? Sorry to highjack  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

m http://www.japanparts.com/db/partslist. ... 6&small=31 m

Ta matey!   s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D
Sable

ChrisGB

Quote from: "spynish"Hi all  s:D :D s:D  

I'm on a website project, and would like to ask you for the best pics you have of your 2 (yes, those you're proud of).
They may be used in this project, so sending them you let me use them (copyright issue).
Please send them to my mail:  e mailto:borreazarbe@hotmail.com">borreazarbe@hotmail.com e
When site is ready (if it's sometime  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  ) I will let you know, of course!
Thank you very much

And, come on let your 2 be famous...  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Alberto

Let us know when the site is up.

Chris

Ex 2GR-FE roadster. Sold it. Idiot.  Now Jaguar XE-S 380. Officially over by the bins.

philster_d

northernalex

Maybe you should comission sexybrunette for a few pics with her MRS
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

philster_d

and me, something for the ladies    s8) 8) s8)

markiii

actually Phil do you have one with you in costume from that trip? should be a better pic  :-) :-) :-)
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

You mean this one?  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

red_leicester

Love your first pic Les.  The red calipers look very cool.   s8) 8) s8)
[size=84]Jez[/size]
[size=75]2001 Red MR2[/size]

Liz

Any from my www link at the bottom of the page - help yourself!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

spynish

Thank you very much to all again. Impressed with many of them!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

kanujunkie

[size=100]Stu[/size]

StephenBennett

A bit dirty after 2000 miles..... the '2 in Sweden.

Regards

Stephen

Tags: