Quad exhaust

Started by alancdavis, July 22, 2006, 00:14

alancdavis

Looks interesting  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-MR2-ROADST ... dZViewItem m
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Anonymous

Nice if you like that kind of thing (although I feel 4 exits is a bit over the top on a 4-pot), but it appears to be a test-piece that they want someone to pay for... No ta.

Anonymous

hmmmmmm,  does look nice though  s:D :D s:D  

Shame about the price  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

PET3R

might look better with that ridiculous 360 modena kit   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

red_leicester

Yes, I think it looks good too.  But 4 is a bit OTT for a Roadster.

Have you looked at their website by the way?  Some serious Max Power stuff going on there   s:D :D s:D      There's a mk2 with quad pipes coming out at 45 degree angles, symmetric to each other.  Nasty  s:!: :!: s:!:    s:!: :!: s:!:    s:!: :!: s:!:
[size=84]Jez[/size]
[size=75]2001 Red MR2[/size]

northernalex

fantastic stuff Id get it.. be one in the country.. includes fitting so isnt too bad.. .. very chavvy   s:) :) s:)
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

red_leicester

Quote from: "northernalex"very chavvy   s:) :) s:)

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=84]Jez[/size]

dieamond

m http://dieamond.free.fr/images/Gallerie ... ne_AR2.jpg m

this is the COne exhaust

4 exits might seem a lot, but from outside nobody knows you have a L4 engine

and that is just the best exhaust, sound and weight wise (non titanium of course) I've tested so far (VS Apexi N1, Kakimoto, HKS, TRD, TTE, Top secret)
TRD - Cusco - C-One - Tom\'s - Amuse - Top secret - Veilside - Spoon - Blitz - Invidia
JUN - Racing Gear - APR Performance - HKS - Apexi - Project Mu - Trial

Tem

Any pics of that C-One quad with the Toyota Japan/TRD USA rear lip?
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

dieamond

no sorry
TRD - Cusco - C-One - Tom\'s - Amuse - Top secret - Veilside - Spoon - Blitz - Invidia

Anonymous

Quote from: "dieamond"http://dieamond.free.fr/images/Galleries/Dieamond//Big/MR_COne_AR2.jpg

this is the COne exhaust

4 exits might seem a lot, but from outside nobody knows you have a L4 engine

and that is just the best exhaust, sound and weight wise (non titanium of course) I've tested so far (VS Apexi N1, Kakimoto, HKS, TRD, TTE, Top secret)

It might be the best, but by God is that the ugliest exhaust I've yet seen on the '2.

And I've seen the Hass one.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

dieamond

weld a different exit   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

I love the look of the 4 exits, dieamond do you carry this exhaust? Its not on your site is it?

dieamond

it is I think

dieamond

Anonymous

A similar implementation ... cost about 250 quid

Anonymous

Quote from: "SimosSpyder"A similar implementation ... cost about 250 quid

That's cheap, travelling there to get it fitted might work out a tad expensive  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Well I've gone and done it  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

CLICKY 1
CLICKY 2
CLICKY 3
CLICKY 4

I'll let you know all about it later  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Well done!!! Looks very similar to mine! I really like it!!

Was that your first mod? What's next?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SimosSpyder"Well done!!! Looks very similar to mine! I really like it!!

Was that your first mod? What's next?

Thanks.  s:) :) s:)  

Already got unichip,mongo's deflectors with vynyls & Dev's key covers  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

red_leicester

What's it sound like Les?

Any difference in performance ?
[size=84]Jez[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "red_leicester"What's it sound like Les?

Any difference in performance ?

A bit difficult to say what it sounds like on the road from the outside but it has a low subtle burble (If that's a word  s:roll: :roll: s:roll: ), only difference so far (might be imagining it) is that I seem to have lost a little of the lower end torque that the unichip gave me   s:? :? s:?

Anonymous

A short sound vid VROOM!

Tags: