gmax springs????

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2003, 21:44

Anonymous

anybody heard of these and whether they are any good?
looking to lower the car after december and these to supply and fit are less than £200.00 and dont affect my insurance.
any thoughts.

markiii

you can get the eibach for similar money.

I've always viewed GMAX as a MAX Muppet brand, no offense.

But if the price is comparable for me it would be no contest.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

none taken.
the problem is that i cant get anybody to supply me with a set of eibach ones,nobody seems to carry them in stock,and they cant give me a possible delivery date.
toyota themselves arent much use either as they cant or wont tell me what make there springs are.
i dont mind paying an extra £20 or £30 to get the best ones but those are the only make that the dealers seem to come up with.besides i have got a good price on havin them fitted and they suggested these make,but again its the only make they can get,apart from the genuine parts.

markiii

Jon,

speak to Demon Tweeks, in Wrexham. The should be able to get the Eibach to you direct from Eibach in 2-3 days. they also stock H&R which are rather popular with the US guys.

TTE are made by Eibach, there is some debate as to whether they are identical but they are 100% definately made by eibach.

If you want the TTE, speak to Jemca Metro Toyota I'm sure they would be happy to ship them to you.

Mark.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Tags: