Will anyone be asking for anything MR2 related for Xmas?

Started by Comer, October 14, 2003, 15:21

Comer

Will anyone be asking their better halves, parents etc for a Xmas present for or related to their MR2?

I was tempted to ask for a front strut bar but I'd probably get battered with it.  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Anonymous

Nope, not doing crimbo this year - too expensive

BAH-HUMBUG!   s:x :x s:x

Comer

Kris maybe you should ask Santa for a dropped kerb at the front of your house?  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Michael

Anonymous

Quote from: "Comer"Kris maybe you should ask Santa for a dropped kerb at the front of your house?  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

s:x :x s:x    s:x :x s:x    s:x :x s:x

Comer

Sorry that was my lesser spotted wit making a rare appearance!
Michael

Anonymous

Fell off my flipping chair LOL!

I shall be asking for some Elinchrom 500 Modeling lights, and probably get bugger all what I ask for.

Just to "update" you all, the boys here will like this one.  I have a model lined up to do some glamour shots with my 2!  Should make for some interesting photos!

Comer

Quote from: "cstevens"I have a model lined up to do some glamour shots with my 2!  Should make for some interesting photos!

You'll be a legend!
Michael

Anonymous

COPIES PLEASE!   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Anonymous

Will probably get loads of socks  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  i could polish the 2 with them!!  s:D :D s:D  we-hey.

Anonymous

Craig, is she a professional model? How did you manage that? I have been thinking of doing something like that.......

No, nothing pervy!!!  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Yes, she is a professional model.  I have hooked up with a model agency (belonging to Jade the Page 3 girl).  Two weeks ago I did a shoot with one of her models, I have two this Wednesday evening and another on Friday.

One of the girls I have this week has said she would be very interested in doing some glamour with the car!...its something different for her portfolio.

Anonymous

Staring at beautiful models all day... what a hard life  s;) ;) s;)

Anonymous

Unfortunately it doesnt pay me enough (YET) to do it all day....most of my day is spent staring at my PC and watching the forum.

But part time staring at gorgeous models aint a bad way to spend ya time.

Anyway, back to the thread...here's an idea to chew on.  What about using every colour MR2 with various models in them?...a Calendar shoot !!!! (obviosuly there are not enough colours), but blue can fill in for the missing months   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

The US bods have been doing a spyder calendar.  If we did a UK version I'd buy a copy.

Anonymous

I will have a serious think about it.  I will speak to Vicky tomorrow and the other girl (can spell or remember her name) and see if they would be up for it. I know Vicky is up for a car shoot.

How many colours do we have, is it 7?

Anonymous

I would buy one! We could have a group shot of as many roadsters as we could get for december or something.....

Slacey

I'm the black car, bagsy I'm the black car!!!!!   s:) :) s:)    s:D :D s:D    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

But back on subject, my GF is paying for my driver training day as my present, and the style bars are my present to myself!
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Sounds like a plan If you need good looking girls The threashers this year aer very nice And will do naything involeing the 2 they love it LOL   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Slacey

Quote from: "Buster"Sounds like a plan If you need good looking girls The threashers this year aer very nice And will do naything involeing the 2 they love it LOL   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Exploiting innocent young students???? Hell yeah!   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Anonymous

It will be too late to get this done this year I am afraid...+....there are not many girls willing to get scanty at this time of year.  But I do think the idea is a definite goer!.  I would plan to sell on the forum, and maybe to the toyota dealers (mechanics).

This would be a "covered glamour" shoot lads - that is the car would be topless the girl would just be sexy!

Anonymous

i shall have a word at the Pimps and hoe's party 2moro ! YAY

All in good cause thee rugby team tour LOL   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

If any one's interested im being sold for the evening hell yeah im gona try and beat last year my £130   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Slacey

Quote from: "Buster"If any one's interested im being sold for the evening hell yeah im gona try and beat last year my £130   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
I'll bid £150, sweetie!

Anonymous

Steady!

Anonymous

What a great idea for a club calendar. Do the pics at next years JAE or an organised date in Craigs area (bagsee being Silver). All funds going back in to the club. We could even sell them at JAE 2005  s:?: :?: s:?:

Anonymous

I'll buy! A fine idea!!!

Tags: