Will anyone be asking for anything MR2 related for Xmas?

Started by Comer, October 14, 2003, 15:21

Anonymous

A very good idea!  I could probably arrange for the models for JAE, then we can attract quite a bit of attention.

I have just spoken to a local studio to me, and they have room for me to get a car into, so I will try to get something organised for my car with one of the models to see how it pans out.  

Obviosuly the calendar is going to have to be shot outdoors (jae ideal) purely because of the space involved!.

Chris

Quote from: "cstevens"What about using every colour MR2 with various models in them?...a Calendar shoot !!!! (obviosuly there are not enough colours)

Quote from: "slacey"I'm the black car, bagsy I'm the black car!!!!!    

No, I think I'd better be the black volunteer!! you don't want any of that hardtop rubbish getting in the way (of their legs...   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink: )

that's assuming we get to keep the models for the night afterwards   s:P :P s:P    s:P :P s:P    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Slacey

Quote from: "Chris"No, I think I'd better be the black volunteer!! you don't want any of that hardtop rubbish getting in the way (of their legs...   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink: )
Hey!! Hardtops come off, and I can do mine on my own...   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

SimonC_Here

As the only owner in the club (I think!) of a cape green MR2 does that mean I will get my car in?   s:) :) s:)  

Simon

Anonymous

Simon, thats probably a safe bet mate!   s:D :D s:D

SimonC_Here

Ha!
You all fight about who's Silver or Blue 2 will be in the shoot,
Knew I had made the right choice of colour!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

S

Front looks like a frog, why shouldn't the colour match?

Anonymous

Love the sig!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

GSB

Quote from: "Comer"Will anyone be asking their better halves, parents etc for a Xmas present for or related to their MR2?

I was tempted to ask for a front strut bar but I'd probably get battered with it.  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

My better half would probably shy away from buying anything for the car, she still scratches her head about the numerous little mods I've made so far, but I'm treating myself to a Unichip and a UD Sub Jnr (I've already got the 6" driver, it just remains to be seen weather Musical Touch actually want to sell me the naked sub body.) Weather these toys get fitted to the car I've got or a new '2 remains to be seen...
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Anonymous

i was gonna try and blag the group buy style bars but no go.  s:( :( s:(

Chris

i'm gonna ask for a protection shield for when i'm are parked up, so no muppet can dent it again!!!

other than that, may ask for a model..
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "SimonC_Here"Ha!
You all fight about who's Silver or Blue 2 will be in the shoot,
Knew I had made the right choice of colour!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

No fighting about Silver, I got in first      s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

As for Xmas pressies, would love a turbo but just can't see it happening this Xmas somehow  s:!: :!: s:!:

Anonymous

why fight about colours.... there are 12 months, 7 or 8 colours... enough for multiple cars of the same colour for one month and then some group shots of mixed colours... easy as pie!   s:D :D s:D  

SO STOP FIGHTING!   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Peter Laborne

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"SO STOP FIGHTING!   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

I bagsie blue.

Seriously though I want to put myself, Andy Carter and James Deane down for August, as, after much discussion down the local pub, MR2 ROC was born on Aug 14th 2001.

Luckily we managed to stop Andy calling it the "MR2 Roadster Something Drivers Group or Club"   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Anonymous

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"why fight about colours.... there are 12 months, 7 or 8 colours... enough for multiple cars of the same colour for one month and then some group shots of mixed colours... easy as pie!   s:D :D s:D  

SO STOP FIGHTING!   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

NO  s:!: :!: s:!:   We haven't had a good fight thread for a few months     s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Plus i would need 3 months.....front, rear & side pics     s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Just be happy i only want 1 side in     s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT    s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

Tags: