He's crashed, He's crashed.......

Started by Anonymous, October 15, 2003, 07:46

Anonymous

Hi everyone got the 2 back from mr T friday and all is good had a four wheel alignment done (£98) and got told that nothing is bent im a very lucky boy!! They also said that the wheel that is scuffed is repairable so anyone know of a good refurb company in the south of England and, can I drive my car on the space saver while it is being done? If not do any other toyota wheels fit that could be got readily fron a scrappys?

Anonymous

Quote from: "petal_skipraider"They also said that the wheel that is scuffed is repairable so anyone know of a good refurb company in the south of England and, can I drive my car on the space saver while it is being done?

The one in Milton Keynes near me is superb... but i cant for the life of me remember their name   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  Someone will remember on here and post it (they are well known and Mr T uses them!). I would avoid driving on the spacesaver if you can... and dont even think about putting it on the rear of the car and driving... COS YOU WILL CRASH AGAIN!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

Hopefully someone on here can lend you a wheel for a while... i know i had a couple of offers when i spanked my car.

heathstimpson

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"
Quote from: "petal_skipraider"They also said that the wheel that is scuffed is repairable so anyone know of a good refurb company in the south of England and, can I drive my car on the space saver while it is being done?

The one in Milton Keynes near me is superb... but i cant for the life of me remember their name   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  Someone will remember on here and post it (they are well known and Mr T uses them!). I would avoid driving on the spacesaver if you can... and dont even think about putting it on the rear of the car and driving... COS YOU WILL CRASH AGAIN!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

Hopefully someone on here can lend you a wheel for a while... i know i had a couple of offers when i spanked my car.
Is it Wicked Wheels In Blakelands, M.K. or the one in Woburn Sands that you have used Kris  s:?: :?: s:?:  . I have used both in the past but think Wicked Wheels does a better job.
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

No, its the one in Woburn Sands (still cant remember the name!) that i used... did a fantastic job... looked brand new!   s:D :D s:D

zud

I seem to remember the one Mr T uses being called Prestige(?)
Blue SMT with leather, A/C and TTE Twin.

Anonymous

Here is the one i use:

Pristine Alloy Wheel Refurbishers Ltd
Newport Rd Woburn Sands
Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire
MK17 8UD

Tel: 01908 282628

Anonymous

Thanks kris im going up there saturday so as they can have a look three days and £60 quid they recon good eh!  s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

yeah, as long as the wheels are not buckled then you should be ok... i think thats about what i paid for mine. Bit more than some places but they do a superb finish!

heathstimpson

Quote from: "zud"I seem to remember the one Mr T uses being called Prestige(?)
Prestige is the one in Woburn Sands. They strip the wheel right back and repowder coat. I found on previous alloy refurbs that this started to bubble a year or so later. Wicked wheels don't strip the alloy right back and powder coat; I found that there method gave less problems in the past.

heathstimpson

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"Here is the one i use:

Pristine Alloy Wheel Refurbishers Ltd
Newport Rd Woburn Sands
Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire
MK17 8UD

Tel: 01908 282628
Oh must have been renamed Prestine  s:?: :?: s:?:  Speak to Wicked Wheels as well about their method as I prefered them and have used both in the past:
Wicked Wheels
36, Tanners Drive,
Blakelands,
Milton Keynes,
01908-571233

They are both within six miles of each other. Wicked Wheels also have mobile vans that come directly to your house  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "petal_skipraider"was not driving like an idiot as my mum was in the passengers seat!!

Bet she still had a go at you   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

She said I controled it very well little did she know  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:   Alough she still wont get in a car with me!!!!

Tags: