'Nuther 2'

Started by Darth Paul, October 15, 2003, 17:06

Darth Paul

Went out at lunch to Meadowhall (shopping centre) and parked in an end bay with chevrons on the other side of the bay. Naturally I parked half in the bay and half on the chevrons – gotta keep away from those other cars!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Had to laugh when I returned to the car after shopping – another 2 (yellow W reg) was parked behind mine in the end bay – half in the bay and half on the chevrons!!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Looked really great together – like they were both commanding attention.

I posted the windscreen with a ROC flyer, now we'll wait and see...

DP

Anonymous

Wasn't me but I will be in the Donny area on Saturday for a spot of shopping & cinema......bet i can flyer your 2 before you get mine     s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Darth Paul

Quote from: "SilverMSD2"Wasn't me but I will be in the Donny area on Saturday for a spot of shopping & cinema......bet i can flyer your 2 before you get mine     s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

We should meet up for a beer...

DP

Anonymous

P/M me your moby number & I'll give you a ring when the shopping is finished & to let you know which pub we are at. Going to the cinema at about 8'ish to see Bad Boys II.

Will we have the record for the smallest meet  s:?: :?: s:?:  

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: