Fame and Fortune beckon...

Started by Chris, October 15, 2003, 23:42

Chris

Ermmm, guess who's got there car pictured in this weeks AutoCar?

Ohhh, that'd be me then!!   s:) :) s:)    s:) :) s:)    s:) :) s:)    s8) 8) s8)  
During the autocar focus rs day that i did last month...
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Anonymous

Hehhe, cool.  Just make sure you get in there quick so you're the sure of becomining it's manager, that way you'll get your slice of it's fame and fortune when it makes it big  s;) ;) s;)

Slacey

Sweet. If it wasn't for the wheels, I could have blagged everyone at work that it was mine!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

How come just your car Chris? Is there anything "different" from stock and why did YOU get the special treatment?  s:? :? s:?  

Nice one though mate! I like the wheels!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Chris

nothing special john, i just happened to be at bedford for an autocar focus rs trackday, and it looks like they were shooting pics for an article about their long term scooby!! If only I'd of known at the time...

I've come to a management agreement, and I get 50% of the income, plus I get to drive it everywhere!!
[size=100]
[/size]

Anonymous

Nice one! Can we all have a go!!!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Never driven a Scooby. Are they REALLY as good as people say they are? Would love to try.....

Anonymous

Cool, you got a scooby then now?

Chris

some people have missed the point i feel.... look behind the scooby!!!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:D :D s:D  

i've never driven one either, but they sound wicked!!
[size=100]
[/size]

Slacey

Quote from: "Chris"some people have missed the point i feel.... look behind the scooby!!!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:D :D s:D  
Well I knew what you were getting at, which is actually what I meant with the wheels comment (as in mine aren't standard)....   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Chris

Yeah I was with ya Sean, some people huh!!!

Mind you, I wouldn't mind having an STi/WRX   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]
[/size]

Anonymous

The light switches on.........  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:idea: :idea: s:idea:    s:idea: :idea: s:idea:    s:idea: :idea: s:idea:    s:? :? s:?

Tags: