Photoshoot - Need some props!

Started by Anonymous, October 16, 2003, 09:54

Anonymous

Spoke to one of the models last night re a photo shoot with my 2 (and the possibility of a calendar shoot next year with 7 colours).  She is up for it.

I will be booking a studio shortly in the next month or so anyway, but I will now be taking the 2 with me.

The props I need are some of the number plates that where on show at JAE - I know Kris has some, but also there are some MR2 ROC ones about, any chance of a lend!.

Thanks.

Anonymous

Yep, I can lend you mine no probs mate. I have MR2 for the front and ROADSTER for the back.

Anonymous

Excellent, thanks mate.  Will let you know nearer the time when I need them.

Should be a great shoot - two of my favorite things.

Anonymous

All i ask in return is a seat in the corner, camcorder, box of tissues and some privacy!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:? :? s:?

Slacey

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"All i ask in return is a seat in the corner, camcorder, box of tissues and some privacy!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:? :? s:?
Eeeeeeewwwwwww Kris! Even I wouldn't lower the tone that much!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

I would!! I nearly pissed mesen laughing!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Not that kind of models are they Craig?

Or ARE they?  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Anonymous

Kris - you never fail to make me wet myself!

They are not "that sort of models" This is the model that has agreed to it so far.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cstevens"

s:P :P s:P    s:P :P s:P    s:P :P s:P    s:P :P s:P    s:P :P s:P    s:P :P s:P  YUMMY   s:P :P s:P    s:P :P s:P    s:P :P s:P    s:P :P s:P    s:P :P s:P

Anonymous

Wait! till you see the shots of last night - ouch!

White knee length boots is all I will say! - Would look good drapped over a black 2 !

Anonymous

Quote from: "cstevens"Wait! till you see the shots of last night

Does that imply we will get to see the shots?  Mmmm.  Nice.

Anonymous

Craig, you can't lead us on like that!!!! Thats just not cricket!!!

She fine, she mighty fine..............  s8) 8) s8)

Slacey

Quote from: "cstevens"White knee length boots is all I will say! - Would look good drapped over a black 2 !
That would be mine then.....   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Chris

Quote from: "Slacey"
Quote from: "cstevens"White knee length boots is all I will say! - Would look good drapped over a black 2 !
That would be mine then.....   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Damn!!! missed out by an hour!!!   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  

i'm gonna be keeping an eye on craig's site!
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

markiii

looks like that kind of model to me.  :-) :-) :-)
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Should be updating my site later on tonight or tomorrow!

Now all of you calm down   s:P :P s:P

Anonymous

Let us know when you are done.........  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

dimwit

Eeer, how come i only get a stamp with a red cross on it, dying to see that model....??  s:? :? s:?

Anonymous

craig might have moved the image... guess you will have to wait till he lets us know if the updates have been done!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

dimwit

Typical,  surpose i'll have to go to the hun's yellow pages again..!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Slacey

Quote from: "dimwit"Typical,  surpose i'll have to go to the hun's yellow pages again..!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Jeeze, the tone of this board has lowered drastically in the last couple of days!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

oh and he has updated his web site - what a star!   s:D :D s:D

Slacey

Nice work Craig

Anonymous

Quote from: "cstevens"The props I need are some of the number plates that where on show at JAE - I know Kris has some, but also there are some MR2 ROC ones about, any chance of a lend!.

Yep, I've got those sat here; assuming the committee don't mind, drop me a line when you want them, or we'll try and arrange to be at a meet sometime beforehand...

Anonymous

Quote from: "dimwit"Eeer, how come i only get a stamp with a red cross on it, dying to see that model....??  s:? :? s:?

Yeah, sorry about that, website was moved around quite a bit over the last few days http://www.cs-photos.co.uk

So you dont feel left out, here you go.

Anonymous

Quote from: "pmdye"
Quote from: "cstevens"The props I need are some of the number plates that where on show at JAE - I know Kris has some, but also there are some MR2 ROC ones about, any chance of a lend!.

Yep, I've got those sat here; assuming the committee don't mind, drop me a line when you want them, or we'll try and arrange to be at a meet sometime beforehand...

Excellent, thanks guys

Tags: