MR2 Only Mag - SP240 review

Started by steveybmr2-173, August 22, 2006, 14:27

steveybmr2-173

Thanks to those who have subscribed to MR2 Only Magazine, first issue should land through the letter box around the 27th of this month, still looking for feature cars, article and events etc for the next issue in November, this mag is intended to be for all MR2s, not just the mk1 and mk2

heathstimpson

Mine is available as spec below  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

steveybmr2-173

Thanks guys, issue one is almost put to be and ready to go to the printers.

If anyone would like their roadster featured in forthcoming issues of MR2 Only Magazine, please forward photos, background and spec to  e andyb@mr2only.com e  and  e mailto:martin@mr2only.com">martin@mr2only.com e .

Regards
Steve

steveybmr2-173

Issue one has gone to the printers and will be available this Friday!

We have a famous yellow roaster featured, unfortunately the VM180 we were to feature wasnt ready in time to make the first issue.

We want to make sure we get plenty of roadsters in issue 2, I will be following up all owners that pm'd or replied in this thread soon.

Thanks!

steveybmr2-173

We've started a page for MR2 calendar cars for our second issue pull out calender in November, add yours by emailing  e www.mr2only.com/calendarnov.html w

roger

Some of those Lake District ones would be good contenders - ignoring the plasticy Vauxhall rubbish, of course   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

kanujunkie

Quote from: "roger"- ignoring the plasticy Vauxhall rubbish, of course   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

light the blue touchpaper and stand well back!!
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

steveybmr2-173

Still looking for some nice roadster pics for the Novembers issue calendar, all to be placed on our contenders page of the website.

PLEASE NOTE: for the next few hours our website is out of service as the head of the hard drive has crashed into the disk, we are currently building a new server as we speak.

Our website and emails will resume as normal in a few hours.

Sodding typical as subcsriptions had gone crazy this morning

Any subscription enquiries please direct to:-
 e stevebishop73@hotmail.com e

Good news is everything is backed up and can be transferred once its up and running!

steveybmr2-173

Good news is the 1st issue of MR2 Only Mag is hopefuly available today, the bad news is our website is still down.

Our website  w www.mr2only.com w  is currently still unavailable, although we have uploaded the whole thing on to a new host server, 123 inform me it can take 24 hours to propogate

We collect and distribute the first issue of MR2 Only Magazine this afternoon/tomorrow morning and are on stand by with envelopes and labels to send them out to those wo have subscribed.

Temporarily please forward any subscription enquiries to  e stevebishop73@hotmail.com e

Please send any calendar car contenders to  e mailto:andybnova@hotmail.com">andybnova@hotmail.com e

Thanks for bearing with us, we are currently having enquiries from all over the world, with the sudden disappearance of our website, server failure couldnt of come at a more inconvenient time! Sad

Kind Regards
Steve Bishop - MR2 Only Magazine - Partner/Co-ordinator
and all at MR2 Only:(

Anonymous

Hi guys!
I have been working with Steve on the mag and have written some of the features, the first issue really does look great and will only get bigger and better.
The Roadster is definately the rarest MR2 in our future features file, we would love to get some of you cars in there - give us a shout if you fancy it !!

Mart

Andy-MR2OnlyMag

Hi Andy from MR2 Only here, I've received loads of mint MR2's from people wanting them featuring in the 2007 Calendar. Keep them coming!!!

As steve says we are currently having problem with the hosting of the site, but please keep on sending your cars to me on andybnova @ hotmail.com or andyb @ mr2only.com or to Steve at the following addesses stevebishop73 @ hotmail.com or steveb @ mr2only.com

As soon the hosting is sorted we will be adding all the cars to the calendar page.

Thanks Andy

MR2 Only Magazine - Issue One Available NOW!!!
http://www.mr2only.com

steveybmr2-173

At last!!!!

We have a roadster in our calender contenders! getting fed up of seeing mark 2's! come on guys!

m http://www.mr2only.com/calendarnov.html m

roger

Magazine arrived today! Only a quick shifty before I went to work.

Yes! We need more Mk3s. Well done Celine for the apparent one and only contribution.

Other than that looks excellent format. read it in more detail tonight.

<edit> Oh did see a green Mk3 lurking in the background of a picture from the Anglesey track day...yours Simon? </edit>
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

steveybmr2-173

Yes, I was very disappointed that the VM180 feature dropped out last minute, got some roadster features in the pipe line for issue two! and thanks to celine for an excellent contributon to MR2 Only Mag!

celmacmat

Received my mag yesterday...I am already halfway through and I find it very good so far...  s:D :D s:D  

Quote from: "roger"Yes! We need more Mk3s. Well done Celine for the apparent one and only contribution
Thanks Roger, I know it is not Shakespeare   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  but i do love my car and that is really the way I feel about it

Quote from: "steveybmr2-173"and thanks to celine for an excellent contributon to MR2 Only Mag!

Thanks Steve, I might have something else for you. I am going to France (visit family in Provence) with the car at the beginning of November and I am planning to meet with some members of the French Owner's Club. Will write a little something about it, if you think it would be of interest of course   s:? :? s:?
Celine
Black Porsche 968 Club Sport

steveybmr2-173

Thanks for the feedback! we will have more to offer roadster owners in issue two, we will make sure of that!

Glad you liked the mag Celine, yes your trip to France sounds great, the first contribution was excellent, it would be great to publish your articles again in the future.

Also thanks for the calender contenders that have been sent to us an put on our gallery, ready for voting at the end of October.

w www.mr2only.com w

steveybmr2-173

Oh my god! is all I can say, just spent two hours downloading the photos our man in Japan sent me from this weekends Jap Mountain meet, some excellent photos that will impress you guys, if im not mistaken some authentic widebody TRDs and an impressive wide body roadster, lots of wicked styling, will be a 4/5 page feature in issue two of the mag.

Unfortunately im not allowed to post any pics as I promised him I wouldnt until after the mag is out end of November, he is not even posting them on his own forum

He is also arranging an interview with Border Racing and TOMS for future issues of the mag, very good contact for us, we are loving the Jap scene!

Also nice to meet Philster this weekend at Santa Pod, got some great photos, very impressive roadster.

Keep the calender cars coming guys.

Issue one copies still available  w www.mr2only.com w

Issue two out end of November

heathstimpson

I have emailed a couple of Lake photos you can add for the calender list if you don't mind a splattering of flies on the front end  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

steveybmr2-173

Nice to see some roadsters entering the calender contenders gallery, love the group photo Heath!!

More to offer the roadster owners in issue, two, one roadster that you will no doubt recognise, and a rather nice wide body MR-S from Japan!

heathstimpson

Is that Mark's yellow 2 on the MR2 only link  s:?: :?: s:?:  
 m http://www.mr2only.com/whatsmr2only.html m

markiii

nope Celines I think
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

heathstimpson

Quote from: "markiii"nope Celines I think
She also has the TTE front bumper then  s:?: :?: s:?:

celmacmat

Nop guys, not me in issue 2...

I was in issue one, if i am in issue 2 as well people gonna start to complain   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

And i don't have a TTE fron bumper   s8) 8) s8)
Celine

celmacmat

Quote from: "heathstimpson"Is that Mark's yellow 2 on the MR2 only link  s:?: :?: s:?:  

But you are right Heath...this 2 is mine   s:D :D s:D
Celine

heathstimpson

Quote from: "celmacmat"
Quote from: "heathstimpson"Is that Mark's yellow 2 on the MR2 only link  s:?: :?: s:?:  

But you are right Heath...this 2 is mine   s:D :D s:D
Sorry it was my eyes in the early hours this morning  s:? :? s:?  Unless someone has changed the piccy  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Tags: