How often do you oversteer?

Started by Ross_Curtis, September 5, 2006, 21:25

Anonymous

I reckon between the two of us Sean, we can get Mark to have his car up on Autotrader by Monday  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

heathstimpson

Quote from: "markiii"bagsy second in the que  :-) :-) :-)
Third  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

proeliator2001

4th   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
Official - old git alert. 42 years old!
Facts  are meaningless - they can be used to prove anything.

2004 MR2 in silver with hardtop, leather, aircon and only 1 door handle.(11 happy years together and counting!)

Ross_Curtis

Just think of his running costs  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

I remember following a Griff 500 towards Harlow once and it come off this RaB I was in pursuit in my Clio 172 foot flat down hoping he'd show me who's boss, at which point he started to pull away with flames popping out the exhausts.  Awesome car, superb sound!!!

red_leicester

Quote from: "edward.carter"Oi back on topic you 'orrible lot, call yourself moderators ! !   s:P :P s:P    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Didn't seem to have much effect Ed.  Maybe you should tell 'em again ?

Or maybe topic drift is acceptable nowadays   s:?: :?: s:?:   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=84]Jez[/size]
[size=75]2001 Red MR2[/size]

heathstimpson

My best mate had a Griff 500 which I had the pleasure of having a go in. He bought it new a few years back now  s8) 8) s8)
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

aaronjb

I'm tempted to move this to Chit Chat.. any more TVR related stuff and I just might..  s;) ;) s;)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

normanh

Happened to me just once on a complex cambered road in the wet, was more lack of response the car continued to turn left after I turned right on the complex camber. Or was it the tyres mmm dunlops on the front been very cautious at this roundabout ever since!

Normanh

Anonymous

Quote from: "red_leicester"Or maybe topic drift is acceptable nowadays   s:?: :?: s:?:   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Start a thread that's all about drifting and what do you expect?!?!?   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:     s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

red_leicester

Quote from: "jamesr1"Start a thread that's all about drifting and what do you expect?!?!?   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:     s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

I'd not thought of it like that !!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=84]Jez[/size]
[size=75]2001 Red MR2[/size]

carl_evs

I like to get the back end out every now and then to put a smile on my face   s:D :D s:D  ( local asda RaB is excellent for this!.

Have been caught out once or twice though (in the wet) - havin a 2 with smt have dropped down into 2nd rather than 3rd and the result is definately bumhole puckering! Anyone else with smt had similar experiences?
2nd Place - Northern Treasure Hunt

\'52 Lagoon Blue SMT - Likwidart graphics - quite a bit of other stuff...most homemade!!

Quote from: \"nelix\"Sold him my knob, fast payment, thanks

Tags: